Brightly Software Recruitment 2023: Hiring Associate Software Engineer | Apply Now
Table of Contents
Brightly Software Recruitment 2023 : Brightly Softwares official career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about the Brightly Software Recruitment 2023, interested candidates may read this job post. They can then apply to the Brightly Software Off Campus Recruitment 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this article.
We have provided the detailed information on Brightly Software Off Campus Recruitment 2023, Brightly Software Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
Build a brighter future while learning and growing with a Siemens company at the intersection of technology, community and sustainability. Our global team of innovators is always looking to create meaningful solutions to some of the toughest challenges facing our world. Find out how far your passion can take you.
Brightly, a Siemens company is the global leader in intelligent asset management solutions. Brightly enables organizations to transform the performance of their assets with a sophisticated cloud-based platform that leverages more than 20 years of data to deliver predictive insights that help users through the key phases of the entire asset lifecycle. More than 12,000 clients of every size worldwide depend on Brightly’s complete suite of intuitive software – including CMMS, EAM, Strategic Asset Management, IoT Remote Monitoring, Sustainability, and Community Engagement. Paired with award-winning training, support, and consulting services Brightly helps light the way to a bright future with smarter assets and sustainability.
Brightly Software Recruitment 2023 | More Details
|Company Name||Brightly Software|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s in computer science|
|Salary||As per company standards|
What you need
· Bachelor’s in computer science or related discipline; or equivalent work experience
· 0-2 years of experience
· Data structures and algorithms, object-oriented programming, databases, SQL, web programming
· Strong communication and partnership skills required
· Java, J2EE with (Java 11+ version)
· Spring/Quarkus framework
· Hibernate / JPA / Liquibase
· Postgres / SQL Server / MySql
· Tomcat/Jetty/Weblogic or Glassfish web server
· Mockito/Junit testing frameworks
· Knowledge of version tools like Git/SVN
· Maven or Gradle build tools
· Experience with AWS
· Open-Source contribution, repositories, personal projects
· Participation in communities of interest, meetups
· Certifications in technology, agile methodologies
· Prior experience in agile implemented at scale across multiple teams globally
About the job
Brightly, Siemens continues to grow and needs amazing engineers. This is an excellent fit for talented engineers who thrive in a fast-paced environment. New hires will work alongside our top-notch engineers and product team to design, implement, deliver, and support our highly ambitious products and integrations. We care deeply about your passion and dedication to the craft of software
What you’ll be doing
– Build innovative and performant features into our next-generation software applications. Apply deep knowledge of computer science & programming skills and principles into innovative solutions.
– Develop, implement, document libraries and frameworks that allow us to effectively scale development on our applications across multiple projects as common services or components.
– Understand and apply quality into agile product lifecycle encompassing requirements, design, code, testing, delivery, support.
– Write clear maintainable code, working in a professional software engineering environment (source control, shortened release cycles, continuous integration and deployment, etc.).
– Understand company goals and metrics.
– Participate in requirements analysis, product planning & code design opportunities.
– Support our products, identify root causes of production incidents, contribute to troubleshooting of support issues.
– Own product quality and work to quickly address production defects.
– Adopt a DevOps mentality within the team.
– Demonstrate data-driven analysis and pragmatic decision making aligned with business and technology needs. Learn to differentiate between immediate needs vs long term solutions.
– Stay current with learning current trends in technology
– Partner with senior engineers, development managers, product managers, scrum-masters in an agile environment, with scrum implemented at scale globally.
– Learn continuous improvement processes. Welcome, change and complexity. Learn quickly and adapt fast. Be a change leader!
How to Apply for Brightly Software Recruitment 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Brightly Software Recruitment 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
Brightly Software Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Brightly Software Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Brightly Software Off Campus Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of Brightly Software or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Brightly Software Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Brightly Software Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Brightly Software Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :