BT Group Careers 2023: Hiring For Associate engineer
Table of Contents
BT Group Careers 2023 : BT Group career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about the BT Group Careers 2023, interested candidates may read this job post. They can then apply to the BT Group Off Campus Recruitment 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this article.
We have provided the detailed information on BT Group Careers 2023, BT Group Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
BT is part of BT Group, along with EE, Openreach, and Plusnet.
Millions of people rely on us every day to help them live their lives, power their businesses, and keep their public services running. We connect friends to family, clients to colleagues, people to possibilities. We keep the wheels of business spinning, and the emergency services responding.
We value diversity and celebrate difference. As Philip Jansen, our CEO, says ‘We embed diversity and inclusion into everything that we do. It’s fundamental to our purpose: we connect for good.’
We all stick to the same values: Personal, Simple, and Brilliant. From day one, you’ll get stuck in to tough challenges, pitch in with ideas, make things happen. But you won’t be alone: we’ll be there with help and support, learning and development.
BT Group Careers 2023 | More Details
|As Per Company Standards
Following MANDATORY prior experience is prefererred where candidate has –
- Background in Data Management, Data Governance, Data security, Data Solutions in an Enterprise context
- Understanding of file transfer technologies, SFTP, FTPS
- Understadning of Cloud storage and transfer mechanisms, AWS S3, GCS, AWS CLI, GSUTIL
- Git and devops practices
- Self-learner & keep yourself abreast of the business, technology & IT practice changes
- Interest in running POCs for new technologies, analysing considerations, establishing standards and propagating to wider teams
- Good to have experience of the Perl programming language but not essential
Why this job matters
The Network Technician assists in the delivery of hardware, configuration and fiber connectivity of interdependent scaling projects across several client locations.
- Identifies and implements continuous improvement opportunities to enhance team’s ways of working, operations and processes.
- Resolves technical functional/non-functional issues raised by the team and/or customer and manages escalations as required.
- Delivering software solutions that provide business value and meet customer requirements, including necessary designs, documentation, automated testing, deployment and in-life support.
- Driving reuse of technology to ensure efficiency and improve velocity.
- Delivering organisational health outcomes across the team, including coaching and team development.
- Managing key stakeholders to enable successful software design and delivery.
Delivering the appropriate level of production and in-life release support to ensure production issues are resolved in a timely and effective manner
- Stakeholder Management: Develop close relationships with customers, vendors, suppliers and BT employees at a senior level, confidently present information and facilitate negotiates to enable successful software designs and delivery.
- Problem Solving:Ability to identify the root cause of the in life problem and aaplying expertise and efforts to quickly find a solution. Ability to drive the delivery of the problem solution end to end and provide support by working closely with stake holders and delivery team. Resolving production issues to fix service P1-4 issues. Documeting the issue problem statement and its fix in the centralised repository for quick reference and faster delivery in case similar issue pops up. Apply best practices to solve the generalised issues
- Change Management: Ability to adapt and contribute towards any change or enhancement in the processes or technical practices in a dynamic and challenging environment in order to improve the service quality and business value.
- Software Development Concepts: Understands and experienced with the use of a wide range of programming concepts and is also aware of and has applied a range of algorithms.
Technology skills : Data Management, Governance, Security, Solutions, Analysis, Process Automation, DevOps, File transfers, SFTP, FTPS, Scripting, Perl, Cloud storage, AWS S3, Google Cloud Storage
How to Apply for BT Group Careers 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the BT Group Careers 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
BT Group Careers 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for BT Group Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the BT Group Careers 2023, you have to check the official site of BT Group or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide BT Group Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides BT Group Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the BT Group Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :