Canonical Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers As Field Engineer
Table of Contents
Canonical Off Campus Drive 2023: Canonical’s official career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about the Canonical Off Campus Drive 2023, interested candidates may read this job post. They can then apply to the Canonical Recruitment 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this article.
We have provided the detailed information on Canonical Off Campus Drive 2023, Canonical Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
Canonical is a growing, international software company that works with the open-source community to deliver Ubuntu — the world’s #1 cloud operating system. Our mission is to realize the potential of free software in the lives of individuals and organisations. Our services help businesses worldwide reduce costs, improve efficiency and enhance security with Ubuntu.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. Diversity of experience, perspectives, and background leads to a better environment for our employees and a better platform for our users and customers. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of the world of Ubuntu. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canonical Off Campus Drive 2023 | More Details
|Job Role||Field Engineer|
|Salary||As per company standards|
|Job Location||India Remote|
Who you are:
- University degree in Computer Science or related software engineering expertise
- You have sound knowledge of cloud computing concepts & technologies, such as Kubernetes, Openstack, AWS, GCP, Azure, Ceph, etc.
- You have practical knowledge of Linux and networking
- You have Intermediate to Advanced level of Python programming skills
- You are a dynamic person who loves to jump in new projects and interact with people
- You have a demonstrated drive for continual learning
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (English)
- You have great organisational skills and follow-up reliably on commitments
Help global companies embrace the latest private cloud infrastructure, Linux and cloud native operations, and open source applications. Our team applies expert insights to real-world customer problems, enabling the enterprise adoption of Linux Ubuntu, OpenStack, Kubernetes and a wide range of associated technology.
This role has very diverse responsibilities. The team members are Linux and cloud solutions architects for our customers, designing private and public cloud solutions fitting their workload needs. They are the cloud consultants who work hands-on with the technologies by deploying, testing and handing over the solution to our support or managed services team at the end of a project. They are also software engineers who use Python to develop Kubernetes operators and Linux open source infrastructure-as-code.
The people who love this role are developers who like to solve customer problems through architecture, presentations and training.
What you’ll do:
- Work across the entire Linux stack, from kernel, networking, storage, to applications
- Work in Python to develop and deliver open source code
- Architect cloud infrastructure solutions like OpenStack, Kubernetes, Ceph, Hadoop and Spark either On-Premises or in Public Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Coach and develop your colleagues where you have insights
- Grow a healthy, collaborative engineering culture in line with the company values
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Global travel up to 25% of time for internal and external events
What you’ll learn
- OpenStack and Kubernetes infrastructure
- Linux Ubuntu and networking knowledge
- Wide range of open source applications and skills
- Work directly with customers in a range of different businesses
- Real-life and hands-on exposure to a wide range of emerging technologies and tools
- Learning and development tuition reimbursement
- Diversity Resource Groups
- Work from home
- Competitive salary
- Recognition rewards
- Annual leave
- Priority Pass for travel
How to Apply for Canonical Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Canonical Off Campus Drive 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
Canonical Off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Canonical Off Campus Drive 2023?
To apply for the Canonical Recruitment 2023, you have to check the official site of Canonical or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Canonical Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Canonical Capital Hiring 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Canonical Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :