Cargill Career Jobs 2023: Hiring For Contract Desk Coordinator | Apply Now
Table of Contents
Cargill Career Jobs 2023 : Cargill official career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about the Cargill Careers 2023, interested candidates may read this job post. They can then apply to the Cargill Off Campus Drive 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this article.
We have provided the detailed information on Cargill Career Jobs 2023, Cargill Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
In India, Cargill’s operations started in 1987. It has businesses in refined oils, food ingredients, grain and oilseeds, cotton, animal nutrition, industrial specialties, and trade structured finance. Cargill markets leading consumer brands of edible oils such as Nature Fresh, Gemini, Sweekar, Leonardo Olive Oil, Rath and Sunflower brand of hydrogenated fats. It also markets wheat flour under the Nature Fresh brand name. The Animal Nutrition business of Cargill provides animal feed and premix and nutrition for aqua, dairy and poultry. It markets animal feed and premix under the brands such as Provimi, Purina, Citura and Cargill. The Grains and Oilseed business originates grains & oilseeds at 200 storage locations. It employs more than 3500 employees working across offices and plants and a network of warehouses and depots.
Cargill Career Jobs 2023 | More Details
|Job Role||Contract Desk Coordinator|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
The Contract Desk Coordinator, under direct supervision, will help coordinate and plan import and export processes, customs documentation and shipping and receiving of foreign merchandise to ensure it arrives on time. In this role, you will participate in issuing import licenses and completing monetary transactions associated with the import in a timely manner.Key Accountabilities
- Reconcile data for inventory, warehouse transfers, loading orders, quality, claims, demurrage and dispatch cases.
- Maintain and foster established relationships with small accounts, customers, clients, suppliers and other business partners.
- Collaborate with external authorities to verify and comply with all customs requirements.
- Ensure compliance with the home and foreign country government laws and customs regulations.
- Prepare, review, approve and maintain files for import and export documents.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
How to Apply for Cargill Career Jobs 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Cargill Career Jobs 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
Cargill Career Jobs 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Cargill Hiring 2023?
To apply for the Cargill Careers 2023, you have to check the official site of Cargill or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Cargill Career Jobs 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Cargill Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Cargill Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :