Cargill Recruitment 2023: Hiring For Process Specialist | Apply Now
Table of Contents
Cargill Recruitment 2023 : Cargill’s official career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about Cargill Off Campus Recruitment 2023, interested candidates may read this job post. They can then apply to Cargill Off Campus Recruitment 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this article.
We have provided the detailed information on Cargill Off Campus Recruitment 2023, Cargill Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
In India, Cargill’s operations started in 1987. It has businesses in refined oils, food ingredients, grain and oilseeds, cotton, animal nutrition, industrial specialties, and trade structured finance. Cargill markets leading consumer brands of edible oils such as Nature Fresh, Gemini, Sweekar, Leonardo Olive Oil, Rath and Sunflower brand of hydrogenated fats. It also markets wheat flour under the Nature Fresh brand name. The Animal Nutrition business of Cargill provides animal feed and premix and nutrition for aqua, dairy and poultry. It markets animal feed and premix under the brands such as Provimi, Purina, Citura and Cargill. The Grains and Oilseed business originates grains & oilseeds at 200 storage locations. It employs more than 3500 employees working across offices and plants and a network of warehouses and depots.
Cargill Recruitment 2023 | More Details
|Job Role||Process Specialist|
|Salary||As per company standards|
Job Purpose and ImpactThe Process Specialist will review and perform record to report activities, process journal entries and intercompany transactions, handle fixed assets accounting, balance sheet reconciliations and reporting activities. In this role, you will lead process improvements, train the team on process changes and continuous improvement and assist in audit activity.The shift timings for this role will be 2pm to 11pm and on month ends – 6.30pm to 3.30amKey Accountabilities
- Update and maintain standard operation procedures on a timely basis.
- Execute new business migration activities and processes efficiently and effectively.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with business partners, responding to business contacts or customers directly to deliver accurate processes.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Proficient with email, spreadsheet and word processing applications
- Knowledge of international financial reporting standards and generally accepted accounting principles
- Minimum of Seven years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Knowledge of accounting modules in enterprise resource planning systems
- Working experience in multinational environment or with external audit
How to Apply for Cargill Recruitment 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Cargill Hiring 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
Cargill Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Cargill Off Campus Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Cargill Recruitment 2023, you have to check the official site of Cargill or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Cargill Off Campus Hiring 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Cargill Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Cargill Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :