Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Apprentices With 15,000 Per Month | Registration Link Available
Table of Contents
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 : Central Bank of India announce Recruitment for Any Degree Graduate Candidates through its Official Portal. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about Central Bank of India Hiring 2023 and Apply to the Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about Central Bank of India Exam date 2023, Central Bank of India Eligibility Criteria and Central Bank of India Recruitment Pattern 2023 are discussed below.
About Central Bank of India : Central Bank of India is a central public sector undertaking. It is under the ownership of the Ministry of Finance, Government of India. It is based in Mumbai, the financial capital of India and capital city of state of Maharashtra. Central Bank of India was instrumental in the creation of the first Indian exchange bank, the Central Exchange Bank of India, which opened in London in 1936. However, Barclays Bank acquired Central Exchange Bank of India in 1938.
Also before World War II, Central Bank of India established a branch in Rangoon. The branch’s operations concentrated on business between Burma and India, and especially money transmission via telegraphic transfer. Profits derived primarily from foreign exchange and margins. The bank also lent against land, produce, and other assets, mostly to Indian businesses. The bank has a network of 4,608 branches, 3,644 ATMs, ten satellite offices and one extension counter. It has a pan-India presence covering all 28 states, Seven out of eight union territories and 574 district headquarters out of all districts in the country.
Like us on Facebook to get Instant Notifications on All Updates.
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Company Name||Central Bank of India|
|Total Vacancies||5000 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 10,000 – 15,000/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||03 April 2023|
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Jobs Notification
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Apprentices: Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualifications recognized as such by the Central Government.
Age Limit ( As on 31 March 2023 ): Minimum 20 years and Maximum 28 years.
Age Relaxation :
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe Candidates: By 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) candidates: By 3 years
- Children/Family members of those who died in the 1984 riots: By 5 Years
- PWD: By 10 Years
- Widows, divorced women, and women who legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried: Upto the age of 35 years (up to 40 years for members of SC / ST).
- Rural/Semi-Urban branches: Rs 10,000/-
- Urban branches: Rs 12,000/-
- Metro branches: Rs 15,000/-
Selection Process of Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023:
The selection process includes an On-line Written test/Interview.
Online Written Test (objective type):
- The online written examination will consist of five parts i.e. Quantitative, General English, & Reasoning Aptitude and Computer Knowledge 2. Basic Retail Liability Products 3. Basic Retail Asset Products 4. Basic Investment Products 5. Basic Insurance Products.
- The duration of the exam will be published along with the call letters.
- Candidates 4 times of vacancies will be called for an interview for checking their suitability for the post.
- It will be at the discretion of the bank to conduct the interview or dispense with it.
- The merit List will be drawn district-wise and category-wise.
- Candidates qualified in the test will be placed according to their aggregate marks in descending order in respective districts and Categories.
- In case more than one candidate scores the same marks in the Merit List, such candidates will be ranked in the merit list according to their age in descending order.
Local Language Proof:
- The candidate should be proficient in the local language.
- Candidate will be required to produce a certificate of VIII/X/XII or Graduate level having studied local language as one of his/her subjects.
- Bank reserve the right to conduct any other test or follow any other selection criteria at its discretion.
- All candidates who are finally selected will receive an email communication through the apprentice portal.
Interview: All candidates who meet the qualifying cut-off marks will receive an invitation from BFSI SSC to appear for an Interview at the nearest Central Bank of India’s Regional Office along with their original documents, as specified in the invitation letter.
Application Fees :
- PWBD candidates: Rs.400/- + GST
- Schedule Caste / Schedule Tribe / All Women candidates: Rs.600/- + GST
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 800/- + GST
How to Apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023?
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Central Bank of India Hiring 2023 online by registering themselves through the link given below on or before Last Date.
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Central Bank of India Hiring 2023, you have to check the official site of Central Bank of India or https://fresheropenings.com/
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023?
Yes, Fresheropenings.com provides Central Bank of India Hiring 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Central Bank of India Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!