Cintra Off Campus Hiring 2023: Hiring As Associate Service Desk Analyst
Table of Contents
Cintra Off Campus Hiring 2023 : Cintra’s official career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about the Cintra Off Campus Hiring 2023, interested candidates may read this job post. They can then apply to the Cintra Recruitment 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this article.
We have provided the detailed information on Cintra Off Campus Drive 2023, Cintra Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
Cintra is an enterprise multi-cloud integrator and managed services provider at the forefront of the evolution of enterprise workload migration to the cloud, successfully moving some of the largest applications and database workloads to private and public cloud platforms. We have a global presence with offices in New York, Dallas, UK and India.We have an immediate need for recent Graduates to join us as Associate IT Service Desk Analysts to be part of our talented Service desk Team, based out of our Chandigarh, India office. We are looking for strong self-starters, able to demonstrate initiative, autonomy, ability to take ownership and achieve outcome-based goals with minimal supervision.
Cintra Off Campus Hiring 2023 | More Details
|Job Role||Associate Service Desk Analyst|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
What Will You Be Doing?
- 24×7 Level 1 IT Service Desk support
- Managing the central mailbox and addressing the user queries
- Track the incidents to conclusion in line with SLAs and quality standards.
- Helpdesk (Ticket Logging, dispatching & email support)
- Liaison & co-ordinate with Level 1 support and escalate the issue to L2 on time
- Ultimate responsibility for ownership of all customers incidents or logged service requests
- Sending daily reports – Logged, Resolved, Open tickets [Pending with L2]
- Provide Incident, query and service request management and monitoring (incl. escalation)
- Report on known outage and service impacts
- Comprehend the issue, search on Knowledge Management Tool and communicate/narrate effectively
What About You?
- Experience in using helpdesk ticketing system (JIRA, ServiceNow, Remedy etc.)
- Good knowledge of ITIL based Incident/Change/Problem management
- High level written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and find solutions to solving them
- Great knowledge of IT processes and willingness to constantly update knowledge
- Ability to multi-task, working on more than one issue simultaneously
- Must be flexible to work in rotating shifts and be part of a rostered-on call team during weekends
- Intermediate Excel skills for reporting (for e.g., VLOOKUP, Pivot, Index, Match)
- Strong customer service skills with a passion to exceed customer expectations.
- Knowledge of ITIL v3, ideally with an ITIL certification.
How to Apply for Cintra Off Campus Hiring 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Cintra Off Campus Hiring 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
Cintra Off Campus Hiring 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Cintra Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Cintra Off Campus Hiring 2023, you have to check the official site of Cintra or Fresheropenings.com
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Cintra Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Cintra Off Campus Hiring 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Cintra Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :