Cisco Careers Recruitment 2023: Hiring For Non Technical Graduate Apprentice
Table of Contents
Cisco Careers Recruitment 2023 : Cisco official career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about the Cisco Careers Recruitment 2023, interested candidates may read this job post. They can then apply to the Cisco Off Campus Recruitment 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this article.
We have provided the detailed information on Cisco Off Campus Recruitment 2023, Cisco Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
In Cisco, we have an outstanding opportunity where we actually get to use the technology we build!
We are Innovators
We drive innovation to propel business transformation while maintaining operational quality.
We are Accelerators
We accelerate digital solutions to generate cost savings and efficiency gains for enterprise growth and success.
We are Transformers
As customer zero, we transform the customer experience by being our own customer first with agility, quality, and security, we continuously deliver business outcomes for our clients.
Cisco Careers Recruitment 2023 | More Details
|Job Role||Non Technical Graduate Apprentice|
|Qualification||B.Com, BBA, BA, and BBM|
|Batch||2022 and 2023|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
Who you are:
- Completed B.Com, BBA, BA, and BBM. (Non-Engineering degrees)
- You must have graduated in 2022 and 2023.
- Must be available for a period of 12 months starting Sept/Oct 2023.
- Basic Knowledge of MS office tools
- Good communication skills, passion & desire to learn, “Can do” attitude, proactive engagement, solutions seeking & a team player.
Cisco Apprentice Program-
Our Apprenticeship Program is a great way for you to experience the corporate world and gain industry relevant knowledge and skills. Depending on the team you would join, you will have the opportunity to learn to do a combination of one or more of the following:
Facilities Assistant – Trainee
- Client relationship skills – Training on how to handle guests and employees who come to the front desk for information.
- Administrative skills –
- Training on various administrative tasks such as Badge Issuance and coordination with employees.
- Maintenance of the reception area, conference rooms, café and other common areas.
- Respond to client inquires and concerns.
- Training on creation of work orders in the tool and request for resources for building and housekeeping services as needed.
- Training on upkeep of common area equipment to ensure efficiency. Training on event co-ordination. e.g.: transportation for guests, signages, displays, special needs requirements, printing and event security.
Staffing Recruiter – Trainee
- Delivering exceptional customer service standards to both internal and external candidates
- Building and maintaining talent pipelines within a line of business through targeted candidate relationship interactions. This includes supporting the skills based assessment process on specific roles.
- Managing candidate enquiries, candidate care and facilitating processes involving candidates
- Recruitment support on sourcing and candidate screening.
- Event and engagement planning and execution
Benefits Analyst – Trainee
- Manage relationships with benefits & technology providers
- Gain hands-on experience in tech-based benefits management through learning to operate Darwin, a flexible benefits platform.
- Gain insight into the management of new SOW submissions and approvals.
- Learn how to manage and maintain escalation models within Cisco, both internally and with vendors, driving continuous improvement and executing planned priorities.
- Become proficient with SharePoint, serving as a platform for the Benefits Knowledge Management system. This includes redesigning a user-friendly, comprehensive, and engaging benefits page that draws employees in.
Sales Operations Analyst – Trainee
- Assist in data analysis/data crunching
- Support team with process and execution on NYR activities
- Working with stake holders on account creation process
- Help segments in co-ordination on any New Programs/Projects
Project Coordinator – Trainee:
- Contribute to execution of established or low complex projects supporting activities either within a project or program environment or between the service groups.
- Primarily develops basic knowledge and understanding of a(n) project management and engineering/technical domain for purposes of project/program management.
- Shall be able to gather details/requirements from the project/program teams and establish working relationships.
- Shall assist in developing project plans and schedules, communicating resource demands and delivery schedules to team and management.
- Develops understanding of best practices metrics applicable to specific project requirements.
- Develops an understanding of various engineering processes and practices that can be used (e.g., requirements analysis, design, coding, xDVT), and assists on projects where these methods are applied.
Finance Analyst – Trainee
- Learn to document the business requirements.
- Learn to document the standard operating procedures.
- Understand book-keeping in Company by performing various guided actions.
- Support the team on various tasks as directed on a daily basis.
- Learn to operate the various tools that are used in the corporate to analyze the data.
- Conduct data gathering effectively and efficiently.
- Present the data and insights in a logical influential manner to drive data driven business decisions.
- Perform metrics analysis as required to provide actionable information to end users
How to Apply for Cisco Careers Recruitment 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Cisco Careers Recruitment 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
Cisco Careers Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Cisco Careers Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Cisco Off Campus Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of Cisco or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Cisco Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Cisco Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Cisco Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :