Citigroup Off Campus Recruitment 2023: Hiring As Full Stack Java Developer
Table of Contents
Citigroup Off Campus Recruitment 2023 : Citigroup’s official career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about the Citigroup Off Campus Recruitment 2023, interested candidates may read this job post. They can then apply to the Citigroup Off Campus Recruitment 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this article.
We have provided the detailed information on Citigroup Off Campus Recruitment 2023, Citigroup Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
Citi’s technology team is growing at lightning speed, and we’re looking for talented technologists to help build the future of global banking. Our teams are creating innovations used across the globe – we’re changing the way people bank and how the world does business. Citi’s technology team supports business operations in 100+ countries, across multiple lines of business spanning both Institutional and retail businesses.
The group works to optimize the IT environment by standardizing production platforms, reducing complexity, and introducing innovative solutions that provide new business capabilities, reduce total cost of ownership, and create a competitive advantage for Citi. Join an environment with a laser focus on growth and progress, and take your career to the next level through the power of Citi’s unmatched globality and vast expertise.
Citigroup Off Campus Recruitment 2023 | More Details
|Job Role||Full Stack Java Developer|
|Salary||As per company standards|
- 0-3 years of relevant experience in the Financial Service industry
- Basic knowledge of industry practices and standards
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
— Basic Core JAVA, SQL , Oracle PLSQL, Unix scripting , Kafka , DB Design, Spring , Spring Boot, Mongo/Elastic , Angular/REST Latest, Big Data Hadoop , Caching tech , GIT
— CI/CD Pipeline automation
— Basic working knowledge of Unix/Linux
— Hands on Experience on MicroServices
— Able to communicate effectively with business
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree preferred
The position is based in Pune, India and will report to the CCB lead and specific to work related to CCB Data and API framework. Candidate will work independently with business owners, global teams & stake holders. Applies skills and knowledge of the tools to develop creative solutions to meet client and business needs. Person would be involved in requirement gathering, analysis, design, Coding, unit testing, review, integration testing, QA testing cycle, release-deployment cycle for services under client insight platform.
So, will learn all development processes followed in software sprint cycle and QA and release cycles.
- Work with the Project Lead & Business owners to understand requirements
- Taking ownership to deliver projects by full development lifecycle of project
- Create performance efficient JAVA/J2EEE, UI Code and should have experience with design and development
- Understands deployment/entitlement strategies
- There will be interaction with internal clients.
- Develop and manage a communication program to ensure that the partner organizations are kept apprised of progress of conducting periodic reviews with work stream Business Leads and Key Stakeholders
- Contribute to formulation of strategies for applications development and other functional areas
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of how areas of business integrate to accomplish business goals
- Provide evaluative judgment based on analysis of factual data in complicated and unique situations
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
How to Apply for Citigroup Off Campus Recruitment 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Citigroup Off Campus Recruitment 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
Citigroup Off Campus Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Citigroup Off Campus Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Citigroup Off Campus Recruitment 2023, you have to check the official site of Citigroup or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Citigroup Off Campus Hiring 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Citigroup Off Campus Hiring 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Citigroup Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :