Cloud Software Group Careers 2023: Hiring As Associate Support Engineer
Table of Contents
Cloud Software Group Careers 2023 : Cloud Software Group official career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about the Cloud Software Group Careers 2023, interested candidates may read this job post. They can then apply to the Cloud Software Group Off Campus Recruitment 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this article.
We have provided the detailed information on Cloud Software Group Careers 2023, Cloud Software Group Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
Citrix and TIBCO recently merged to create Cloud Software Group, now one of the world’s largest cloud solution providers, serving more than 100 million users around the globe.
When you join Cloud Software Group, you are making a difference for real people, each of whom count on our suite of cloud-based products to get work done — from anywhere.
Members of our team will tell you that we value diverse lived experiences, passion for technology, and the courage to take risks. Everyone is empowered to learn, dream, and build the future of work.
We are on the brink of another Cambrian leap — a moment of immense evolution and growth. And we need your expertise and experience to do it. Now is the perfect time to move your skills to the cloud.
Cloud Software Group Careers 2023 | More Details
|Company Name||Cloud Software Group|
|Job Role||Associate Support Engineer|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills. Relevant technical customer support experience focused on debugging software issues beneficial
- Experience in programming languages (JAVA/ C/ C++/.Net) and debugging skills
- Experience with Linux and Windows operating systems and ability to simulate/ debug problems on these
- Knowledge of several of these technologies: Business Intelligence/Analytics tools, J2EE, JMS, XML/ XPATH, web services, web development, app/ web servers, networking, TCP/ IP, HTTP, REST/ SOAP will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of databases (Oracle /SQL Server / DB2) and proficient in writing / analyzing SQL queries
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Other additional fluent European languages are welcomed in our international environment
- Comfortable with a high-volume workload with the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to self-motivate and work with a can-do attitude even when it seems like an issue cannot be fixed
- Willing and available to deal with critical issues outside of business hours
- May need to work in the following shifts on a rotation basis:
- APAC / Early morning shift (~4:30 am – 1:30 pm IST)
- EMEA shift (~12:30 pm – 9:30 pm IST)
- US East shift (~3 pm – 12 am IST)
- US West or night shift (~9:00 pm – 6 am IST)
How to Apply for Cloud Software Group Careers 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Cloud Software Group Careers 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
Cloud Software Group Careers 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Cloud Software Group Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Cloud Software Group Careers 2023, you have to check the official site of Cloud Software Group or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Cloud Software Group Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Cloud Software Group Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Cloud Software Group Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :