Cognizant Careers Recruitment 2023: Hiring For Process Executive – Data | Apply Now
Table of Contents
Cognizant Careers Recruitment 2023 : Cognizant official career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about the Cognizant Careers Recruitment 2023, interested candidates may read this job post. They can then apply to the Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this article.
We have provided the detailed information on Cognizant Careers Recruitment 2023, Cognizant Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Cognizant Careers Recruitment 2023 | More Details
|Job Role||PROCESS EXECUTIVE – DATA|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
- For Medical Management Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or any health science related field.
- For NA High School Equiv.
Business / Customer:
- • Provide highest level of customer satisfaction.
- • Strive to understand and resolve issues/queries at the first instance.
- • Maintain the business controls as per the requirement.
For NA, Medical Management and Benefit Coding:
- • Respond to data requests and generate clientspecified reports in a timely manner.
- • Articulate/ communicate in a manner which is understood by clients / endusers.
Claims, RCM and Member Services:
- • Efficiently Process predefined number of claims / enrollment as assigned with highest level of accuracy as agreed upon by the client.
- • Escalating the issues recieved in different batches.
- • Supporting the team to achieve the SLA and TAT associated with Correspondence, Payments, PIA, and Write off.
- • Delivering the quality metrics as defined by Customers.
Project / Process:
- • Develop a complete understanding of the Procedures.
- • Complete transactions for data preparation, submissions, etc as defined in SOP’s.
- • 100% Process adherence to transaction processing timelines.
- • Adhere to audit compliance ( SAS 70, SOX, Statutory Audit) of all processes as laid out in process documentation.
- • Ensure process guidelines are followed and met as documented.
- • Set productivity /Quality benchmark.
- • Adhere to shift handover processes.
- • Raise process related issues / concerns on time with process and team leads.
- • Ensure to meet all Statistical, Financial and TAT metrics.
- • Stay updated with the process knowledge / changes refer to knowledge updates/ repositories to effectively process transactions.
- • Adhere to security practices set by organization.
- • Provide updates and submit reports related to own area of work.
- • Complete transaction / calls volumes in queue within specified Turn Around Time.
- • Respond to data requests.
- • Perform administrative duties which includes maintaining accurate records of information regarding received claims/treatment requests.
- • Record data relating to production statistics, enduser related notes, etc as appropriate.
- • Maintain confidentiality of all information, policies, and procedures as required by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) protocols.
- • Raise process related issues/concerns to team leads/manager.
- • Adhere to federal, state, URAC, clientspecified, and established best practices regarding utilization management.
- • Adhere to program quality standards and maintain acceptable levels of performance, including but not limited to attendance, adherence to protocols, customer courtesy, and all other productivity and efficiency targets and objectives.
- • Continuous contribution to process excellence/improvement.
- • Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery leadership.
For Medical Management:
- • Receive, login and file a variety of reports, client charts, client interactions and other documents as needed in the account.
- • Efficiently prepare and/or assign a predefined number of cases/transactions with highest accuracy.
- • Prescreen a claim/treatment request for completeness and determine if this is appropriate for further processing.
- • Sort, upload and assign the claim/treatment request to a case administrator, nurse reviewer or physician reviewer.
- • Follow up on all pending claims appropriately and initiate the next steps.
How to Apply for Cognizant Careers Recruitment 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Cognizant Careers Recruitment 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
Cognizant Careers Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Cognizant Hiring 2023?
To apply for the Cognizant Careers Recruitment 2023, you have to check the official site of Cognizant or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Cognizant Careers Recruitment 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Cognizant Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :