Conduent Careers Recruitment 2023: Hiring As Case/Contract Management Services Analyst I
Table of Contents
Conduent Careers Recruitment 2023 : Conduent official career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about the Conduent Careers Recruitment 2023, interested candidates may read this job post. They can then apply to the Conduent Off Campus Recruitment 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this article.
We have provided the detailed information on Conduent Off Campus Recruitment 2023, Conduent Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them. You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Conduent Careers Recruitment 2023 | More Details
|Job Role||Case/Contract Management Services Analyst I|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
Job Track Description:
- Requires formal education and relevant expertise in a professional, sales, or technical area.
- Performs technical-based activities.
- Contributes to and manages projects.
- Uses deductive reasoning to solve problems and make recommendations.
- Interfaces with and influences key stakeholders.
- Leverages previous knowledge and expertise to achieve results.
- Ability to complete work self-guided.
- College or university degree required.
- Performs routine assignments.
- College or university degree required or equivalent work experience providing exposure to fundamental theories and concepts.
- Develops skills by performing structured work assignments.
- Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems.
- Receives instruction, guidance, and direction from others.
- Requires a conceptual understanding of theories, practices, and procedures.
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or previous experience.
- Has a limited impact on own work team.
- Follows standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines.
- No supervisory responsibilities.
- Responsible for developing technical contributions.
- Uses existing procedures to solve standard problems.
- Examines information and standard practices to make judgments.
- Exchanges information and ideas effectively.
- Ask questions and checks for understanding.
- Provides advanced level support to attorneys over email and phone on Relativity and other review platforms.
- Troubleshoots all application, data issues, search, and production requests.
- Solves complex level problematic issues.
- Achieves productivity and quality targets set on a quarterly basis.
- Ensures quality and consistency across all shifts and all supported review platforms.
- Communicates effectively with peers and clients based in different geographical locations.
- Knowledge of at least one of the following tools is required: Relativity, Viewpoint and Omnix.
- Acquires knowledge of the e-discovery process.
- Acts as a shift lead in the absence of the manager.
- Logs accurate time entries on time tracking tools.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
How to Apply for Conduent Careers Recruitment 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Conduent Careers Recruitment 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
Conduent Careers Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Conduent Careers Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Conduent Off Campus Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of Conduent or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Conduent Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Conduent Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Conduent Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :