CRED Internship Careers 2023: Hiring For sdet intern – frontend
Table of Contents
CRED Internship Careers 2023: CRED’s official career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about the CRED Internship Careers 2023, interested candidates may read this job post. They can then apply to the CRED Internship Careers 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this article.
We have provided the detailed information on CRED Internship 2023, CRED Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
CRED is an exclusive community for India’s most trustworthy and creditworthy individuals, where the members are rewarded for good financial behavior. CRED was born out of a need to bring back the focus on a long lost virtue, one of trust, the idea being to create a community centered around this virtue. a community that constantly strives to become more virtuous in this regard till they finally scale their behavior to create a utopia where being trustworthy is the norm and not the exception.
to build a community like this requires a community of its own; a community special in its own way, working towards making this vision come true. here’s a thought experiment: what do you get when you put a group of incredibly passionate and driven people and entrust them with the complete freedom to chase down their goals in a completely uninhibited manner? answer: you get something close to what we have at CRED; CRED just has it better.
CRED Internship Careers 2023 | More Details
|Job Role||sdet intern – frontend|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
what will you do?
- develop and maintain automated test cases using mobile automation tools
- explore framework design patterns and enhance automation framework
- create and maintain test data and test environment setups using tools
- collaborate with testing team, developers, product owners, and other stakeholders to ensure
- comprehensive test coverage
- analyze test results, identify defects, and report issues to the right owners
- participate in code reviews and ensure the testability of new features
- read automation testing planning, best practices documentations
- deliver outcomes in time boxed manner meeting assurance quality standards
- publish automation execution report and issues effectively to project stakeholders
you should apply if you:
- strong programming skills in at least one object-oriented language (Java, Python, etc)
- hands-on experience with test automation frameworks such as Selenium WebDriver, Appium, and REST-Assured
- basic knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, Oracle)
- basic shell scripting hands-on
- familiarity with version control systems like Git for collaboration and code management.
- understanding of agile software development and testing methodologies
- willingness to learn new technologies and tools quickly and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- analytical mindset to debug complex issues and find potential areas of improvement.
- good communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
How to Apply for CRED Internship Careers 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the CRED Off Campus Drive 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
CRED Internship Careers 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for CRED Internship Careers 2023?
To apply for the CRED Internship 2023, you have to check the official site of CRED or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide CRED Internship Careers 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides CRED Internship Careers 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the CRED Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :