Cvent Recruitment 2023 As Associate Product Consultant For Any Graduate, Post Graduate
Table of Contents
Cvent Recruitment 2023 : Cvent’s official career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about the Cvent Recruitment 2023, interested candidates may read this job post. They can then apply to the Cvent Recruitment 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this article.
We have provided the detailed information on Cvent Recruitment 2023, Cvent Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
Cvent is a leading meetings, events, and hospitality technology provider with more than 4,700 employees and nearly 21,000 customers worldwide, including 80% of the Fortune 100 companies, in more than 100 countries. Founded in 1999, the company delivers a comprehensive event marketing and management platform for event professionals and offers software solutions to hotels, special event venues and destinations to help them grow their group/MICE and corporate travel business.
The DNA of Cvent is our people, and our culture has an emphasis on fostering intrapreneurship a system that encourages Cventers to think and act like individual entrepreneurs and empowers them to take action, embrace risk, and make decisions as if they had founded the company themselves. At Cvent, we value the diverse perspectives that each individual brings. Whether working with a team of colleagues or with clients, we ensure that we foster a culture that celebrates differences and builds on shared connections.
Cvent Recruitment 2023 | More Details
|Job Role||Associate Product Consultant|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Batch||Fresher (2023 Passout)|
|Salary||As per company standards|
In This Role, You Will:
- Support clients over the phone and email by answering their product questions and offering technical assistance
- Offer best practice tips to clients to boost their meeting attendance via Cvent’s marketing engine
- Gather client requirements for future releases of the product
- Create and maintain all product documentation
- Implement and manage the online portion of client events as and when needed
- Gather client requirements and implement them in Cvent’s event management software
- Communicate with the client and review the initial implementation with them and make required changes
- Provide suggestions to the client to improve the overall result of the implementation and help client meet their goals
- Document all communication with the client in Cvent’s CRM software
Here’s What You Need:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Graduate/ Post-graduate with strong analytical and logical skills
- Strong business acumen, ethics, and high integrity
- High comfort level in using online software products
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented and have ability to multi-task
- Quick learner, with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team
How to Apply for Cvent Recruitment 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Cvent Recruitment 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
Cvent Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Cvent Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Cvent Off Campus Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of Cvent or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Cvent Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Cvent Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Cvent Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :