Deloitte Off Campus Hiring 2023: Hiring As Business Technology Analyst | B.Tech Fresher
Table of Contents
Deloitte Off Campus Hiring 2023 : Deloitte’s official career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about the Deloitte Off Campus Hiring 2023, interested candidates may read this job post. They can then apply to the Deloitte Recruitment 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this article.
We have provided the detailed information on Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023, Deloitte Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team- based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India.
Deloitte supports your progression through a well-defined career path by providing challenging assignments, mentoring, and targeted trainings. Recent post graduates begin as a consultant. The career path from there is to senior consultant, then manager, senior manager and onto a path to director or partner or principal.
Deloitte Off Campus Hiring 2023 | More Details
|Job Role||Business Technology Analyst|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
Business Technology Analyst – Global Employer Services Technology Center
Deloitte Tax Services India Private Limited (“Deloitte Tax in India”) commenced operations in June 2004. Since then, nearly all of the Deloitte Tax LLP (“Deloitte Tax”) U.S. service lines and regions have obtained support services through Deloitte Tax in India.
We provide support through the tax transformation taking place in the marketplace. We offer a broad range of fully integrated tax services by combining technology and tax technical resources to uncover insights and smarter solutions for navigating an increasingly complex global environment.
We provide opportunities to transform tax operations using contemporary technologies in the market. Individuals work to transform their current state of tax to the next generation of tax functions. Are you ready to take the next step in your career to find new methods and processes to assist clients in improving their tax operations using new technologies? If the answer is “Yes,” come join Global Employer Services Technology Center (GESTC)
This is an entry level position and you will be responsible for working with Tier 1 support personnel to resolve client issues in a timely manner and provide Tier-2 support to resolve technical issues related to our application(s). Our applications are used by Deloitte’s Global Employer Services member firms and clients so the successful candidate should have strong client service and communication skills as well as the ability to deliver projects on time in a dynamic team environment. The candidate will receive training on existing as well as next generation tools.
Key job responsibilities:
• Work with Tier 1 support personnel to resolve client issues in a timely manner and provide Tier-2 support to resolve technical issues related to all GlobalAdvantage suite of tools.
• Identify gaps and determine solutions to drive efficiency.
• Utilize applications such as MS Excel, MS Power Point to generate metrics and develop actionable recommendations
• Provide support to engagement teams or management by collecting and analyzing data and reporting results based on the needs of end users/client teams.
• Gain exposure to some of the complex tasks within the job function
College coursework: BE/BTech
Key skills desired
• Proficiency with MS Excel, MS Power Point
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Basic understanding of SQL
• Comfortable working in a dynamic team environment where projects, and deadlines often require multi-tasking and flexible work schedules
• Self-starter with solid analytical and problem solving skills and have an eye for detail
• High level of attention to detail, ability to execute and deliver project deliverables on budget and on time, and multi-task in a dynamic environment
• Ability to integrate rapidly with existing team
• Good personal organizational and planning skills
• Ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization
• Strong commitment to customer service
How to Apply for Deloitte Off Campus Hiring 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Deloitte Off Campus Hiring 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
Deloitte Off Campus Hiring 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Deloitte Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Deloitte Off Campus Hiring 2023, you have to check the official site of Deloitte or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Deloitte Off Campus Hiring 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Deloitte Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :