DXC Technology Recruitment for Freshers 2023 : Mass Hiring as Associate Professional | DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2023 | Registration Link Available
Table of Contents
DXC Technology Recruitment for Freshers 2023 : DXC Technology announce a virtual off Campus Hiring 2023 through DXC Technology Official Career Site .Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about DXC Technology Hiring 2023 and Apply to the DXC Technology Off campus Recruitment 2023 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about IBM Exam 2023, DXC Technology Off campus Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2023 are discussed below.
About Company : DXC Technology is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered Ashburn, Virginia U.S. DXC is an employer of choice with strong values, and fosters a culture of inclusion, belonging and corporate citizenship. We are DXC.
DXC Technology is a Fortune 500 global IT services leader. Our more than 130,000 people in 70-plus countries are entrusted by our customers to deliver what matters most. We use the power of technology to deliver mission critical IT services across the Enterprise Technology Stack to drive business impact.
Join Telegram for All Top MNCs Jobs Updates
DXC Technology Recruitment for Freshers 2023 Details :
|Company Name||DXC Technology|
|Designation||Associate Professional Test Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech|
|Salary CTC||Best in Industry|
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Jobs Notification
DXC Technology Recruitment for Freshers 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
Essential Job Functions
- Participates and assists with testing, troubleshooting and analysis tasks on various phase(s) of network systems development including integration, systems testing, interoperability testing, field test plans and customer acceptance plans to maintain the credibility/viability of the system, as directed by team lead and/or management.
- Provides support on the initial configuration and parameters of equipment for system credibility. Assists in the investigation and resolution of matters of significance in conjunction with other engineering and technical support to ensure cost effective and efficient resolution of problems.
- Assists with designing, developing, implementing and maintaining test processes and diagnostic programs for assigned projects. Works closely with team lead towards the completion of specifications and procedures for new products.
- Participates in writing test plans for assigned projects. Maintains record of test progress, documents test results, prepares reports and may present results as appropriate.
- Works with more experienced team members defining test cases, creating integration and system test scripts and configuration test questionnaires from functional requirement documentation. May be tasked with maintaining and updating defect reports following regression testing initiatives.
- May assist lead engineer/management in writing proposals to recommend process/program and follows through on implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of network testing experience
- Experience working with computer systems and their uses
- Experience working with network management and protocol system testing
- Experience working with scripting languages such as TCL, PERL, HP, etc
- Experience working with data transmission protocols such as TCP/IP, etc.
- Experience working with operating systems
- Experience working with network equipment: switches, routers, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, etc.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Communication skills to interact and present findings to team members
- Attention to detail and follow through skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel
Documents Required for DXC Technology Recruitment 2023 :
The following Required Documents need to be carried by the Candidates while appearing for the DXC Technology Off Campus Drive for 2023, 2022, 2021 Batch Freshers.
- Print copy of an Updated Resume.
- Candidate should Must bring the latest 3 to 4 passport size photos.
- 10th and 12th mark sheets of candidates.
- Original and Photocopy of all documents from graduation and post graduation.
- Any identity proof issued by the government such as Aadhar, Voter Id, PAN Card, College ID, etc.
How to Apply for DXC Technology Recruitment for 2023 Batch?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible Before Last Date.
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply
Also Apply in other Latest off Campus drive for 2022 Batch : Click here
DXC Technology Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2023?
To apply for the DXC Technology Recruitment for 2023 Batch, you have to check the official site of DXC Technology or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide DXC Technology Recruitment for 2023 Batch Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides DXC Technology Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the DXC Technology Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!