Eaton Careers 2023: Hiring For Associate Engineer – Aerospace Test Lab
Table of Contents
Eaton Careers 2023 : Eaton career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about the Eaton Careers 2023, interested candidates may read this job post. They can then apply to the Eaton Off Campus Recruitment 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this article.
We have provided the detailed information on Eaton Careers 2023, Eaton Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
Today, the world runs on critical infrastructure and technology. Planes. Hospitals. Factories. Data centers. Vehicles. The electrical grid. These are things people depend on every day. And the companies behind them depend on us to help solve some of the toughest power management challenges on the planet. At Eaton, we’re dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable.
We are a power management company doing business in more than 175 countries. Our energy-efficient products and services help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more reliably, efficiently, safely and sustainably. By giving people tools to use power more efficiently. Helping companies do business more sustainably. And by encouraging each and every employee at Eaton to think differently about our business, our communities—and the positive impact we can have on the world.
Eaton Careers 2023 | More Details
|Job Role||Associate Engineer – Aerospace Test Lab|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s in mechanical engineering.|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
|Job Location||Hadapsar, Pune|
- Bachelor’s in mechanical engineering.
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience.
- Hydraulics / Electromechanical Component Testing.
- Good Communication skills, Presentation Skills.
- Organize, maintain and retrieve data from a master data-base, which would be generated with large amount of test-data & simulation-data
- Take ownership of small projects, develop custom fixtures & continuously improve skill set
- Maintain close liaison with other technicians to standardize lab practices within group and with other groups in facility to ensure a safe working environment
- Maintain close liaison with other technicians to standardize lab practices within product group and with other groups to complete test projects with a high degree of quality and efficiency
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment in the test lab that is a showpiece for customer visits. Continually work to improve the presentation of the lab for this purpose
- Strive to meet test lab performance targets established in Balanced Score Card and ensure ISO compliance
- Analyzing mechanical assembly issues related to hydraulics components is most preferred. Additional experience in electro-mechanical component is an added advantage.
- Troubleshooting elementary product and test rig issues, and performing data analysis required by the product group
- Understanding of data acquisition systems, hardware and software that are being used for testing
- Ability to fix any minor issues with test rigs and lab and work with his peer engineer to improve or develop any new methods solving the issues
- Reading and Creating fixture drawings using Auto CAD / Pro Engineer
- Articulating and generating good technical reports based on test observations
- Train and monitor fellow technicians and drive completion of tests in prescribed time frame
- Work with engineers withi
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to Associate Engineer – Aerospace Test Lab in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are – it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Requirement of this position is to perform testing and provide assistance to engineering personnel to setup, install and on-time completion of accurate product and /or system testing in accordance with specific test procedures as defined by the Corporate Research & Technology team and product engineering functions together.
- Perform installation of mechanical setups: sound knowledge of hydraulics, electro-mechanical
- Perform test setups in completion of specific and standard test processes for test stand and complete test requests with minimal down time.
- Implement corrective actions to test setups as required by established lab procedures or test requests, or when performance falls below acceptable limits
- Coordinate with research & engineering teams appropriately to clarify purpose of testing and the results of ongoing tests
How to Apply for Eaton Careers 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Eaton Careers 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
Eaton Careers 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Eaton Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Eaton Careers 2023, you have to check the official site of Eaton or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Eaton Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Eaton Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Eaton Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :