eLitmus Off Campus Drive 2023: Hiring As Management Associate | Apply Now
Table of Contents
eLitmus Off Campus Drive 2023: eLitmus posted an announcement for off-campus hiring in 2023 for freshers for the post of Management Associate for 2023 batch B.E. / B.Tech. (Any branch) / BSc. (Statistics) on eLitmus’s official job website. Interested individuals can read this job posting to learn more about the eLitmus Recruitment 2023. Using the registration link at the end of this post, they can then apply for the eLitmus Off Campus Drive 2023.
We have provided detailed information on eLitmus Recruitment 2023, eLitmus Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
eLitmus is a talent technology company. We are an umbrella of products (read SAAS) & services. At eLitmus, you get to work with hundreds of companies (from Fortune 500s to niche startups) every year across multiple geographies. We defined a complete talent sourcing & assessment industry which resulted in scores of startups following us. We are at an explosive growth stage where we are chasing product excellence and exploring new ventures/ P&L lines (remember our M&A division?). Hence, we are hiring across business verticals & functions.
eLitmus Off Campus Drive 2023 | More Details
|Job Role||Management Associate|
|Qualification||2023 batch B.E. / B.Tech. (Any branch) / BSc. (Statistics)|
|Batch||2023 Pass outs|
|Last Date||Friday, 16th Jun, 2023|
- 2023 batch B.E. / B.Tech. (Any branch) / BSc. (Statistics)
- Great Extracurriculars / PORs / Internships or Other Initiatives & Achievements
- Great academics throughout (generally top 10% of the batch)
About your role
Despite our 18+-year-old history, eLitmus still functions like a startup with a flat-org structure (no calling anyone Sir/ Ma’am). As such, roles are fluid and even our tech team sometimes dips into business assignments. You begin your journey at eLitmus with one particular function (Marketing/ Customer Success etc.) and become the master of the domain (end-to-end ownership) in the first couple of years. Post that, you have the freedom to take on varied custom-built roles across functions or take control of new business verticals or wear a generalist multi-role hat. The roles we are currently hiring for are:
Account Management/ Customer Success:
Deep dive into every client’s business model and understand their talent needs. Assimilate data from the talent ecosystem, strategize and execute the entire pipeline. Your end goal is to create a win-win for eLitmus and all its partners, and growing accounts & relationships.
- Marketing: eLitmus platform sits in the middle of multiple stakeholders – students & young professionals, companies, government, colleges & universities, etc. Your role will be setting up the digital marketing division from scratch, creating a brand, and setting up the campus ambassador program.
- Operations: With a PAN-India presence and multiple products & services bundled in – eLitmus runs into a huge logistical web. A hardcore maths problem at its core, your role will be to ensure operational excellence, own supply chain management, and smooth delivery.
- B2B Sales: Hunt and farm new B2B clients, deep dive into every client’s business model, and understand their talent needs. With a consultative mindset, build a custom comprehensive solution using the legos of multiple eLitmus products & services.
And it doesn’t end here – we have many other roles from Campus Sales, Government Business, Gift Card/ Coupon Marketing, etc. We are principally looking for talent who has high initiative, persistence & ownership and believes in getting things done. Roles at eLitmus can be custom-built to the right person’s strengths.
- Round 1 : Will consist of an Aptitude assessment that will test your quantitative aptitude, attention to detail, and clarity of thought
- Round 2 : Make a presentation on ‘An Overview of McKinsey’ which inspires an individual to pursue a career in McKinsey
- Round 3 : Interview Rounds (2~3) that will include puzzle-solving
- We understand that despite having state-of-the-art proctoring systems for remote tests, few of the candidates engaging in malpractices go undetected.
- Therefore, on or before the date of joining, all the selected candidates will be administered another test again (of similar difficulty) in person at eLitmus’s office in Bangalore prior to joining.
- The company spends considerable effort & time in training new employees through direct mentoring from the company’s C-Suite. Only candidates willing to commit to a minimum of 12 months of full-time employment post-internship need to apply.
The CTC of 8 lakhs includes Phantom Bonus stocks worth ₹ 2 lakhs which is assured cash! (not linked to stock price fluctuation) and paid out over a period of 3 years. Also, add tens of lakhs of rupees saved fees to an MBA institute 🙂
How to Apply for eLitmus Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the eLitmus Off Campus Drive 2023 by the following Registration link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
eLitmus Off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for eLitmus Off Campus Drive 2023?
To apply for the eLitmus Recruitment 2023, you have to check the official site of eLitmus or Fresheropenings.com
Does Fresheropenings.com provide eLitmus Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides eLitmus Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the eLitmus Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :