Eurofins Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers As QA Test Engineer
Table of Contents
Eurofins Off Campus Drive 2023: Eurofins posted an announcement for off-campus hiring in 2023 for freshers for the post of QA Test Engineer, Associate for B.E/B.Tech on Eurofins’s official job website. Interested individuals can read this job posting to learn more about the Eurofins Recruitment 2023. Using the registration link at the end of this post, they can then apply for the Eurofins Off Campus Drive 2023.
We have provided detailed information on Eurofins Recruitment 2023, Eurofins Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and the environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 58,000 staff across a network of over 1,000 independent companies in 54 countries, operating 900 laboratories. Performing over 450 million tests every year, Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
Eurofins is one of the fastest growing listed European companies with a listing on the French stock exchange since 1997. In FY 2021, Eurofins achieved a record revenue of over EUR 6.7 billion.
Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd (EITSI) is a fully owned subsidiary of Eurofins and functions as a Global Software Delivery Center exclusively catering to Eurofins Global IT business needs. The code shipped out of EITSI impacts the global network of Eurofins labs and services.
Eurofins Off Campus Drive 2023 | More Details
|Job Role||QA Test Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/MCA or any other equivalent degree.|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
- BE/MCA or any other equivalent degree.
- Minimum 0–2 years’ experience in Software development / testing teams.
POSITION TITLE (ENGLISH): Associate QA / QA Test Engineer
REPORTING TO: Manager
REPORTING LOCATION: Bangalore
WORKING LOCATION: Bangalore
This person should work as “QA Test Engineer” contributing to testing of Eurofins products.
- Perform manual testing of web-based applications, web services in a client–server environment and script .Net code to test services.
- Adhere to all process and complete assigned activities on time. Should come with different testing flows/methods for given scenario. Keep lead / manager informed on progress.
- Understanding of functional, Database, ETL testing. Perform Sanity, Functional, End-to-End integration and Regression testing independently adhering to SCRUM guidelines.
- Adhere to the test strategies and test plans to ensure that product delivered is of high quality.
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders like Development, QA, Project Manager, BA and onsite teams for successful test coverage and quality.
- Escalate and follow-up in a timely manner about all blocking issues and issue deviation from SOP’s etc.
- Very good knowledge in SDLC and STLC process.
- Very good knowledge of .Net, SQL, Automation with C#/ .Net (any work experience would be desirable).
- Good knowledge in Test Management process.
- Good knowledge of DB, SQL & understanding of UML.
- Any experience in functional / automation would be added advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in TFS/MTM.
- Should have clear understanding / experience in scrum methodologies.
- Experience in API testing and SOAP/REST service automation.
- Good English communication skills (concise writing and orally convincing).
- Independent, Responsive problem solver, self-starter and proactive actions.
- Eager to learn and continuously develop personal and technical capabilities.
- Ability to work in international environment and at ease with distant communications leveraging a wide array of technologies (documents and forums, phone, chat, e-mail).
- Excellent analytical skills, which allows him/her to quickly identify gaps in testing, integrations.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
· Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
· Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies
How to Apply for Eurofins Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Eurofins Off Campus Drive 2023 by the following Registration link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
Eurofins Off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Eurofins Off Campus Drive 2023?
To apply for the Eurofins Recruitment 2023, you have to check the official site of Eurofins or Fresheropenings.com
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Eurofins Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Eurofins Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Eurofins Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :