EY Careers Recruitment 2023: Hiring For Associate Analyst
Table of Contents
EY Careers Recruitment 2023 : EY official career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about the EY Careers Recruitment 2023, interested candidates may read this job post. They can then apply to the EY Off Campus Recruitment 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this article.
We have provided the detailed information on EY Off Campus Recruitment 2023, EY Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
In a world that’s changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our ‘North Star’ guiding our more than 300,000 people — providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. We help digital pioneers fight data piracy; guide governments through cash-flow crises; unlock new medical treatments with data analytics; and pursue high quality audits to build trust in financial markets and business. In other words, working with entrepreneurs, companies, and entire countries to solve their most pressing challenges.
Through our four integrated service lines — Assurance, Consulting, Strategy and Transactions, and Tax — and our deep sector knowledge, we help our clients to capitalize on new opportunities and assess and manage risk to deliver responsible growth. Our high-performing, multidisciplinary teams help them fulfill regulatory requirements, keep investors informed and meet stakeholder needs.
EY Careers Recruitment 2023 | More Details
|Job Role||Associate Analyst|
|Qualification||B. Com, BBA|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
Your key responsibilities
- As an Associate in the Financial Crime team, you will be required to Perform risk-based client due diligence on actual and potential clients of the Firm in accordance with EY policy and procedure and ensure EY satisfies the AML regulatory requirements, which involves identifying management/ directors/ shareholders, amongst other procedures.
- Perform extensive Internal & External research and investigation to perform Customer Due Diligence & Sanction Screening
- Liaise with the engagement teams on the collection of KYC documentation (Via email)
- Mitigate or call out true hits for AML adverse concerns and collaborate closely for further action
- You will be responsible for service delivery which includes Internal stakeholder management, KPI and productivity
- Ensure completion and timely closure of cases through AML systems
- Identifying risks areas in different processes, functions of operations
- Collaborate with the functions, locations, and business units to strengthen FinCrime controls and framework by proactively escalating “HIGH Risk” cases to management team
- Continuously learn ever changing AML regulatory guideline across the world and adapt work outcomes as per the change
- Any other activity that fit in the job summary and purpose of the job
Qualification, Skills, and attributes for success
- Freshers can be considered for this role
- Sound knowledge of Financial Institution terminology and AML/Sanction framework
- Good written and spoken English communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain a high degree of confidentiality & Integrity
- Attention to details is a must
- Decision Making Skills, Team Player
- Graduate in any stream (preferred B. Com, BBA)
- Expertise in MS office tools – Excel, Power point, Word
- Any other qualification with relevant knowledge and experience
- Overall Experience (0 -1 Year), Relevant Financial Crime experience preferred with Professional Service Firm, Global Banks and Financial Institutions managing end to end FinCrime AML/Sanction operations including ECDD/CDD process
- An awareness of recent global events linked to financial crime and sanctions
- Any relevant AML certification will be a added advantage
- This is a hybrid role
- Ability to work & deliver as a team and flexibility to take on roles as needed in multiple initiatives as leader or team member
- Strategic thinker; ability to look at the bigger picture and who can partner with key stakeholders to drive the direction of the business
- Ability to use a strategic, solution-oriented approach to creating interest in our unique value proposition with senior level executives
How to Apply for EY Careers Recruitment 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the EY Careers Recruitment 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
EY Careers Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for EY Careers Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the EY Off Campus Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of EY or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide EY Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides EY Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the EY Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :