EY Off Campus Hiring 2023: Hiring As Data Analytics – Contractors
Table of Contents
EY Off Campus Hiring 2023 : EY’s official career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about the EY Off Campus Hiring 2023, interested candidates may read this job post. They can then apply to the EY Recruitment 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this article.
We have provided the detailed information on EY Off Campus Drive 2023, EY Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate. Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY Off Campus Hiring 2023 | More Details
|Job Role||Data Analytics – Contractors|
|Qualification||B.E. or B. Tech Fresher|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
We’re looking for an incumbent who will be responsible for the review of deliverables and ensuring that quality and productivity targets are met.
Your key responsibilities
- Analyze large volume of data and define clear strategy in assurance analytical work
- Act as a team player and work in a multi-cultural environment
- Knowledge of different aspects of auditing. Correlate raw data to audit-related analytics
- Must be able to work closely with the Global Assurance team and support in conceptualizing ideas, strategy and framework
- Support extraction of data from multiple sources by understanding data structure requirement
- Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance
Skills and attributes for success
- Excellent communication, presentation and people skills
- Problem solving skills with quick learning ability and adaptability to change
- Should be open to working in different time zones and travel as required
- Should have high standard of integrity and confidentiality
- Should be willing to work under tight timelines delivering good quality of work
To qualify for the role, you must have
- B.E. or B. Tech Fresher or any other graduate degree, ACCA or CA inter (fully or partially qualified), M.Com, B.Com, BSc (Computer Science), MSc (Computer Science)
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Basis knowledge on MS Excel and SQL; familiarity with business intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau, SAS, Spotfire)
- Interest in business and commerciality.
What we look for
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- An opportunity to be part of a market-leading, multi-disciplinary team in the only integrated global assurance business worldwide.
- Opportunity to work with EY GDS Assurance practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
How to Apply for EY Off Campus Hiring 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the EY Off Campus Hiring 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
EY Off Campus Hiring 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for EY Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the EY Off Campus Hiring 2023, you have to check the official site of EY or Fresheropenings.com
Does Fresheropenings.com provide EY Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides EY Off Campus Hiring 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the EY Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :