EY Off Campus Recruitment 2023: Hiring As Data Analytics – Staff
Table of Contents
EY Off Campus Recruitment 2023 : EY’s official career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about the EY Off Campus Recruitment 2023, interested candidates may read this job post. They can then apply to the EY Off Campus Recruitment 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this article.
We have provided the detailed information on EY Off Campus Recruitment 2023, EY Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across
six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all
EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth
strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling
career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on
exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an
ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY Off Campus Recruitment 2023 | More Details
|Job Role||Data Analytics – Staff|
|Qualification||B.E. or B. Tech Fresher or M. Com, B. Com, BSc (Computer Science), MSc|
|Salary||As per company standards|
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Graduates with 0-3 years of relevant experience preferred.
- B.E. or B. Tech Fresher or any other graduate degree, M. Com, B. Com, BSc (Computer Science), MSc (Computer Science) with acumen in analytics / data analysis or reports.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Basic knowledge on MS Excel and SQL; familiarity with business intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau, SAS, Spotfire)
- Interest in business and commerciality.
We’re looking for an incumbent who will be responsible for the review of deliverables and ensuring
that quality and productivity targets are met.
Your key responsibilities
- Analyze large volume of data and define clear strategy in assurance analytical work
- Act as a team player and work in a multi-cultural environment
- Knowledge of different aspects of auditing. Correlate raw data to audit-related analytics
- Must be able to work closely with the Global Assurance team and support in conceptualizing ideas, strategy and framework
- Support extraction of data from multiple sources by understanding data structure requirement
- Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance
Skills and attributes for success
- Excellent communication, presentation and people skills
- Problem solving skills with quick learning ability and adaptability to change
- Should be open to working in different time zones and travel as required
- Should have high standard of integrity and confidentiality
- Should be willing to work under tight timelines delivering good quality of work
How to Apply for EY Off Campus Recruitment 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the EY Off Campus Hiring 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
EY Off Campus Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for EY Off Campus Hiring 2023?
To apply for the EY Off Campus Hiring 2023, you have to check the official site of EY or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide EY Off Campus Recruitment 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides EY Off Campus Hiring 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the EY Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :