Flowserve Off Campus Hiring 2023: Hiring As Applications Engineer -Commercial Operations
Table of Contents
Flowserve Off Campus Hiring 2023 : Flowserve’s official career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about the Flowserve Off Campus Hiring 2023, interested candidates may read this job post. They can then apply to the Flowserve Recruitment 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this article.
We have provided the detailed information on Flowserve Off Campus Drive 2023, Flowserve Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
Today’s Flowserve is a publicly traded company with $4 Billion in annual sales, 16,000+ employees, operations in 50+ countries and 200+ locations worldwide.
Every day at Flowserve is a new opportunity to make your mark as an innovator. Creating an environment where you can thrive is a priority – that’s why People is one of our core values. We are proud to be recognized for living our values by leading organizations and our associates.
Flowserve operates in two core divisions: the Flowserve Pumps Division (FPD) and Flow Control Division (FCD). Both divisions are supported by our global network of Quick Response Centers (QRCs) and onsite services teams that provide customers with repair and maintenance solutions ranging from machining and repair welding, mechanical upgrades, on-site management of maintenance, and replacement part and component capabilities such as basic OEM component supply, rapid prototyping and quick response programs.
Flowserve Off Campus Hiring 2023 | More Details
|Applications Engineer -Commercial Operations
|Bachelor’s degree in engineering
|As Per Company Standards
The Commercial Operations Engineer Associate is responsible for supporting the quote activity for various valve products for Projects /MRO. This includes providing technical support, pricing, and logistics information to sales and customers. The associate will also work with the commercial team to develop and execute commercial strategies.
- Provide technical support to sales and customers on valve products and applications.
- Develop and maintain valve pricing and logistics information.
- Assist with the preparation of quotes and proposals.
- Work with the commercial team to develop and execute commercial strategies.
- Review customer specifications and documents to apply current Flowserve technical and commercial requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Customer focused with a results-driven mindset.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail & Practical Thinking.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while ensuring effective communication and collaboration across varying functional/business platforms.
- Excellent organizational skills, able to establish priorities and work to specific deadlines with little supervision.
- Strong problem-solving skills, able to work independently and be a team player with a global mindset and approach.
- Promote a positive and professional working atmosphere, where the status quo is challenged to improve, and the team is driven toward creating an exceptional customer experience.
- Generate high quality, on time, value priced proposals to facilitate order fulfilment.
- Manage and monitor the proposal throughout the entire bid cycle including updating and maintaining designated workload management tool, while monitoring hit-rate optimization.
- Demonstrate a fundamental understanding of valve applications and types, a clear understanding of parts, programs, and processes to best drive solutions to our valued end user customers.
1) Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Mechanical/ Instrumentation & Control with min. 7 CGP. (All Subjects cleared in 1st attempt) – Freshers
2) Strong technical knowledge on core subjects: Fluid Mechanics/Metallurgy/Thermodynamics/ Electrical and Electronic Measurements/ Control Systems and Process Control Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
3) Proficiency in Microsoft Office package.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work with a team of experienced engineers.
- Chance to learn the valve industry.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement.
How to Apply for Flowserve Off Campus Hiring 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Flowserve Off Campus Hiring 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
Flowserve Off Campus Hiring 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Flowserve Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Flowserve Off Campus Hiring 2023, you have to check the official site of Flowserve or Fresheropenings.com
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Flowserve Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Flowserve Off Campus Hiring 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Flowserve Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :