GE HealthCare Careers 2023: Hiring For Field Modification Instructions Analyst
Table of Contents
GE HealthCare Careers 2023 : GE HealthCare career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about the GE HealthCare Careers 2023, interested candidates may read this job post. They can then apply to the GE HealthCare Off Campus Recruitment 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this article.
We have provided the detailed information on GE HealthCare Careers 2023, GE HealthCare Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
As a leading global medical technology, pharmaceutical diagnostics, and digital solutions innovator, GE HealthCare enables clinicians to make faster, more informed decisions through intelligent devices, data analytics, applications and services, supported by its Edison intelligence platform. We are committed to fostering an inclusive culture of respect, transparency, and unyielding integrity.
GE HealthCare Careers 2023 | More Details
|Company Name||GE HealthCare|
|Job Role||Field Modification Instructions Analyst|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree from any stream or Diploma|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
Responsible for maintaining and supporting the GE HealthCare Monitoring solutions & modality products Field Modification Instructions (FMI), through detail planning, execution and meeting stringent regulatory requirements. As an individual contributor, works with Global product manager and FMI managers, ensuring effective deployment of FMI, monitoring and tracking for closure as per regulatory standards.GE HealthCare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our purpose is to create a world where healthcare has no limits. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain global GE HealthCare Customers master consignee list from deployment phase
- Report daily/weekly completion report to GE’s global team to track progress
- Collect and archive objective evidence for refusals and scrap systems
- Prepare closure consignee list as per the Regulatory Affairs (“RA”) checklist
- Monitor weekly de-installed, scrapped serial numbers
- Contact local support team and document for de-installed units
- Identify local contact, drive end-customer or third-party contact
- Communicate with Field Engineers (FE) or location of device; collect objective evidence of un-located devices, record FMI completion
- Prepare consignee list for closure with all rationales in for closure to be submitted to lead program integrator or RA and participate in review meeting
- Provides end-customer letter deployment information
- FMI kits tracking and distribution monitoring
- Dispatch opening follow-up for each service request
- Scheduled date for FMI deployment
- Deployment completion report
- Submit the final closure package when one hundred percent (100%) of the systems are approved in QA/RA reviews
- Schedule daily/weekly Operations mechanism with FMI Project Lead, Service lead and RA leader for reconciliation
- Follow closure code standardization and update Install Base (“IB”) in latest consignee list for review
- Drive RA and service acceptance on outstanding IBs that are reconciled
- Work with service to complete rejected IBs during RA and service view
- Bachelor’s degree from any stream or Diploma graduate from an accredited university
- Proficient in Microsoft office with expertise in Excel
- 1+ year of work experience in Database handling and large customer interactions
- Experience in working with global teams in different time zone
- Handling customer consignee list for FMI execution
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to document, plan, and execute programs
- Energetic, Self-starter, Passionate, committed team player
- Exposure to global quality & regulatory standards
How to Apply for GE HealthCare Careers 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the GE HealthCare Careers 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
GE HealthCare Careers 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for GE HealthCare Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the GE HealthCare Careers 2023, you have to check the official site of Bengaluru or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide GE HealthCare Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides GE HealthCare Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the GE HealthCare Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :