GE Renewable Energy Internship 2023: Hiring For Software Intern | Apply Now
Table of Contents
GE Renewable Energy Internship 2023: GE Renewable Energy’s official career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about the GE Renewable Energy Internship 2023, interested candidates may read this job post. They can then apply to the GE Renewable Energy Recruitment 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this article.
We have provided the detailed information on GE Renewable Energy Internship 2023, GE Renewable Energy Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
GE Vernova is a leader in the global energy transition from a carbon-based power grid to a renewables-based one. Our market is growing quickly and is primed for disruption through new technologies and business models.
The electric power grid is the most sophisticated machine that humankind ever designed, and it is currently going through a massive transformation. Monitoring, automation, control, advanced algorithms, and modern software technologies are used to keep the lights on for consumers, big and small, around the globe. As a part of the GE Vernova, Grid Automation R&D team, you will help develop the sophisticated control and automation systems that drive modernization of the power grid to enable the energy transition. You’ll have an opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technologies such as multi-core SoC processors, Yocto Linux, cloud native software, 5G, model-to-code tools and AI/ML to develop and refine your professional skills. You will collaborate in a modern lean-agile product development environment and interact with a global R&D team to develop world class products that can literally change the world.
GE Renewable Energy Internship 2023 | More Details
|Company Name||GE Renewable Energy|
|Job Role||Software Intern|
|Qualification||B.Tech, M.Tech/M.E Final year|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
- Interns will use their skills of programming, innovation and engineering and are encouraged to implement new ideas, develop tools and applications or improvise existing methods, tools , processes and features in the projects.
- The role requires the interns to get in contact with stakeholders, customers and colleagues in their day-to-day job which would require interpersonal, soft and presentation skills.
- Responsible to complete Assignments & Projects over the course of their project duration. It is an intern led, intern run project which can be seen as a self-contained project aimed at improving and refining aspects of their skill set.
- B.Tech, M.Tech/M.E Final year student from Computer Science /Power Systems /Instrumentation / Electronics/Communications and other related streams from reputed institutes (IIT/NIT/BITS/Other reputed institutes)
- Demonstrated academic excellence – consistent and strong academic credentials
- Passion for engineering with Strong technical aptitude and an analytic approach to problem Solving
- Strong programming skills in C, C++, Java, Python, any scripting languages on Windows & Linux
- Knowledge of databases – relational & non-relational
- Good mathematical, analytical and logical abilities and their application to effective problem solving
- Generation of multiple alternative solutions towards problem solving, evaluating the pros and cons and justifying the best solution to be adapted
- Strong root causing, trouble shooting and debugging skills
- In depth understanding of desktop, web and cloud based application development and deployment,
- Awareness of Microservices architecture and tools
- Hands on experience with hypervisors, Virtual Machines, Containers, Dockers and related tools
- Experience with secure application development and cybersecurity tools and life cycle
- Expertise on Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning frameworks & tools
- Hands on with equipment and tools such as secondary injection relay test kits, protocol analyzers and simulators, MATLAB, LabVIEW … etc
- Understanding and appreciation of testing philosophy & methodologies, test tools and test automation techniques and release quality requirements
- Quick Learner and can develop a micro and macro understanding of the scope of work through self learning and seeking out the right resources – virtual & people
- Clear & Concise verbal and written communication skills
- Ability & rigor to clearly document and explain design, architecture, logic
- Understanding of Power System concepts is an added advantage
- A team player who can interact with all required stakeholders with ease.
- Prior experience (via internships, projects, trainings, certifications .. etc) in relevant areas of power systems & programming
- Volunteering experience on broader community activities / projects.
- Understanding of industrial automation tools such as PLC programming
- understanding of TCP/IP communication stack and related communication
How to Apply for GE Renewable Energy Internship 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the GE Renewable Energy Off Campus Drive 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
GE Renewable Energy Summer Internship 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for GE Renewable Energy Off Campus Drive 2023?
To apply for the GE Renewable Energy Summer Internship 2023, you have to check the official site of GE Renewable Energy or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide GE Renewable Energy Recruitment 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides GE Renewable Energy Hiring 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the GE Renewable Energy Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :