GlobalFoundries Internship 2023: Hiring For Intern | Apply Now
Table of Contents
GlobalFoundries Internship 2023: GlobalFoundries’s official career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about the GlobalFoundries Internship 2023, interested candidates may read this job post. They can then apply to the GlobalFoundries Recruitment 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this article.
We have provided the detailed information on GlobalFoundries Internship 2023, GlobalFoundries Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
GlobalFoundries is a leading full-service semiconductor foundry providing a unique combination of design, development, and fabrication services to some of the world’s most inspired technology companies. With a global manufacturing footprint spanning three continents, GlobalFoundries makes possible the technologies and systems that transform industries and give customers the power to shape their markets.
GlobalFoundries Internship 2023 | More Details
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
- Diploma, B.Sc students studying in the field of Electronics/Electrical Engg, Material Science, Computer Science, Chemical Engineering, Data Science, Applied Physics, Chemistry/Chemical Engg and graduating in 2023.
- Basic understanding of Semiconductor processing technology & devices will be desirable
- Hands on experience in Microsoft office tools is a requirement
- Scripting and coding skills (R or Python) are required for analytic roles
- Working knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC) is desired.
- Excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills to effectively work with global teams is a requirement
- Candidate should be organized, proactive, committed and have excellent analytical skills
This position is for Fab Engineering Intern in GlobalFoundries India, Bangalore, supporting 200 and 300mm wafer fabs located in US, Singapore, and Germany. The candidate will be performing manufacturing data analysis and supporting Fab engineering and operations functions.
- Candidate will be involved in one or more of the Fab Engineering functions including Process Integration, Yield Engineering, Defect Engineering, Process Modules – Photo lithography, Etch, Diffusion etc or Data Analytics
- Candidate will monitor and analyze Electrical, Sort, Defect, and Metrology data during Fab processing. Additionally, they will analyze inline Statistical Process Control (SPC) trends to identify sources of variation, improve process control and product variability.
- Support problem solving and continuous improvement activities by performing data mining
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify the areas of automation & analytics and develop corresponding algorithms to improve efficiency.
- Communicate effectively across various Fab teams and participate in problem solving and lean manufacturing methodologies.
How to Apply for GlobalFoundries Internship 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the GlobalFoundries Off Campus Drive 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
GlobalFoundries Internship 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for GlobalFoundries Off Campus Drive 2023?
To apply for the GlobalFoundries Internship 2023, you have to check the official site of GlobalFoundries or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide GlobalFoundries Recruitment 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides GlobalFoundries Hiring 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the GlobalFoundries Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :