HBC Recruitment 2021: HBC schedule to hire Trainee Finance and Accounting for 2021. The location of the job is Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of HBC Off Campus Drive are given below.
The Hudson’s Bay Company is a Canadian retail business group. A fur trading business for much of its existence, HBC now owns and operates retail stores in Canada and the United States. It had been a member of the International Association of Department Stores from 2001 to 2005.
HBC Recruitment 2021:
|Job Role:||Trainee Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
- B.Com or BBM (Finance or Accounting specialization Mandatory)
- Basic financial aptitude
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good organizational & Excellent communication skills
- Customer Service – Manages communications with external parties and phone communications with internal stake holders.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently. Work with a sense of urgency and be detail oriented, organized, and efficient. Individual must be able to work independently with minimal supervision. Must be comfortable with high volume and conflicting priorities.
- Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings. Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Critical Thinking– Show a desire to solve problems and willingness to develop solutions. Must be willing to ask questions and develop a strong understanding of the business.
- Ensure adherence to Sales Audit policies, internal control / audit requirements, and service standards
- Achieve daily Sales Audit processing targets including:
- Exception handling (missing, reject, offline)
- Process POS adjustments, Balance DC sales, cash settlement
- Analyze Unmatched Debit and Credit Card Transactions
- Sales Clearing, Cash Clearing and Accounts Reconciliations
- Investigate POS difference reports and Over/short
- Reconcile unmatched bank card and gift card transactions
- Prepare reconciliations and period end journal entries
- Provide Sales Audit reporting – daily, weekly, monthly and on-demand
- Actively participate in the month end close process to ensure accurate and timely financial statements
- Continual process review to develop best practices and identify systematic improvements
- Ensure to coordinate with the IT team on system downtime
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
How to Apply:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by clicking on the link below:
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :