Helpshift Off Campus Hiring 2023: Hiring As DevOps SE I
Table of Contents
Helpshift Off Campus Hiring 2023 : Helpshift’s official career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about the Helpshift Off Campus Hiring 2023, interested candidates may read this job post. They can then apply to the Helpshift Recruitment 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this article.
We have provided the detailed information on Helpshift Off Campus Drive 2023, Helpshift Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
We are on a mission to rid the world of bad customer service by “ mobilizing ” the way help is delivered. Today’s consumers want an always-available customer service experience that leaves them feeling valued and respected. Helpshift helps B2B brands deliver this modern customer service experience through a mobile-first approach that changes how conversations take place, moving the conversation away from slow, outdated email and desktop experience to an in-app chat experience that allows users to interact with brands on their own time.
Through our market leading chatbots and automations, we help brands deliver instant and rapid resolutions. Because agents play a key role in delivering help, our platform gives agents superpowers with automations and AI that simply works. Companies such as Brex, EA, Square, Tencent, Supercell along with hundreds of other leading brands use the Helpshift platform to mobilize customer service delivery. Over 820 million active monthly consumers and are enabled on 2B+ devices around the world with Helpshift.
Helpshift Off Campus Hiring 2023 | More Details
|Job Role||DevOps SE I|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
About The Role
- Understand, automate and scale Helpshift cloud infrastructure. This will involve learning and working with various cloud technologies, scripting languages, and CM tools.
- Own Helpshift production services and ensure complete monitoring coverage, troubleshoot and fix production issues.
- Architect and implement projects that reduce or eliminate repetitive and administrative tasks.
- Ensure all services and infrastructure are Highly Available, with Disaster Recovery in place.
- Performance engineering for backend services and stores such as MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Kafka, HAProxy, Redis etc
- Work in a lean team, with a focus on getting things done.
- Relevant experience of 2+ years and above.
- Ability to analyze bottlenecks in architecture and quickly debug to reach resolution for issues
- Have an automation mindset and ability to reason and work with complex systems.
- In-depth knowledge of running/managing UNIX-like operating systems (we use Ubuntu).
- Good programming skills with focus on scripting (at least one of Python, Shell, Ruby).
- Good fundamental knowledge of networking (TCP/IP, firewalls, routing).
- Experience of tools for monitoring, graphing, capacity planning, and logging. (Prometheus, Sensu, Graphite, Logstash)
- Experience with automation tools like Ansible, Terraform
- Experience with Cloud Computing platforms like Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with managing at least one database (backups, replication, HA, tuning)
- Experience with queuing systems is a plus (Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Experience with performance engineering is a plus
Projects You Could Work On
- Containerization of our infrastructure using Kubernetes.
- We have a ton of important work to do, which is why we’re hiring! Our projects are of course changing all the time, but here are a few projects that we’ve done in the past or are there in our roadmap, so you can get an idea of the types of projects you’ll work on. Technologies we use include: HAProxy, NGINX, Jenkins, Elasticsearch, Kafka, Storm, MongoDB, ScyllaDB, YugabyteDB, Postgresql, Redis
- We need to scale our databases to handle 10x the load they can today. You could help us share it more effectively, upgrade our database engines, and build great tools for developers, so they can understand their slow queries more easily.
- Build a seamless zero-downtime process to upgrade our core infrastructure (ScyllaDB, Elasticsearch, Kafka, MongoDB, Redis). Build a cloud infrastructure that’ll be easy to move to a different region or a cloud service provider.
- Improve and scale deployment infrastructure. Reduce deployment time.
How to Apply for Helpshift Off Campus Hiring 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Helpshift Off Campus Hiring 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
Helpshift Off Campus Hiring 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Helpshift Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Helpshift Off Campus Hiring 2023, you have to check the official site of Helpshift or Fresheropenings.com
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Helpshift Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Helpshift Off Campus Hiring 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Helpshift Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :