HP Off Campus Hiring 2023: Hiring As Poly Technical Specialist
Table of Contents
HP Off Campus Hiring 2023 : HP’s official career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about the HP Off Campus Hiring 2023, interested candidates may read this job post. They can then apply to the HP Recruitment 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this article.
We have provided the detailed information on HP Off Campus Drive 2023, HP Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
HP Off Campus Hiring 2023 | More Details
|Job Role||Poly Technical Specialist|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
Education And Experience Required
- High School: completion of post- primary level education prior to University study. Typically certified by diploma (i.e., H.S. diploma, “A” levels (U.K), Baccalaureate (France), etc.).
- 0-1 year experience in relevant technologies and customer environments.
- Relevant industry qualification where applicable.
Knowledge And Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in language to be supported.
- Experience in troubleshooting in a technical environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Software and hardware knowledge of computing, storage and peripheral devices.
- Advanced proficiency with case management databases and tools.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Phone and remote support experience. E-support experience.
The Technical Specialist is responsible to provide second level technical support and produce and develop training materials for in-house, external and e-learning courses as appropriate.
Day to day tasks
Provide 2nd level technical support to technicians, sales and product support personnel who are diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing and debugging complex electro/mechanical equipment, computer systems, complex software, or networked and/or wireless systems. Respond to situations where first-line product support has failed to isolate or fix problems in malfunctioning equipment or software. Report design, reliability and maintenance problems or bugs to design engineering/software engineering. May be involved in customer installation and training. Provides support to customer/users where the product is highly technical or sophisticated in nature. Responsible to create, plan and deliver product trainings and technical development plans
- Provide solutions to end-users and distribution partners as a 2nd tier technical product specialist for specific assigned products
- Responsible and main point of contact for all technical escalation of the technical assistance center
- Provide training and training material internally to ensure a very high immediate resolution rate by the Technical Support Representatives
- Use judgements to deal with calls, which cannot be handled and follow-up appropriately as required
- Obtain accurate customer details and amend contact-handling system when applicable
- Generation of sales leads from these contacts.
- Execution of Customer Satisfaction Surveys and Product Surveys
- Discuss with customers (internal and external) technical aspects of product installation, operation and maintenance relative to sales and/or repair considerations
- Gives interface matrix listed compatibility information to customers on company released products.
- Providing excellent customer management inclusive of excellent communications, responsive follow through, and advocacy for customer issues with internal departments
- Test fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved
- Develop help sheets and knowledge base articles for end users and internal
- Attending meeting and conference calls
Works on problems with medium to high scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Has internal and external contacts.
Will be expected to work maturely, engaged, independently and in a proactive manner.
As a Person You Feel Confident With
- Customer Focused
- Maturity and engagement
- People oriented and a team player
- Strong communication skills, ability to build and maintain relationships
- Business savvy
- Managing own time, goals & objective
- Ability to work and perform under pressure
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skilled
- Excellent understanding of operation systems
- Ability to review and conduct technical articles
- Ability to process and retain large amount of information
What do we expect you to bring?
- Fluent English. Additional languages are beneficial
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- At least +3 years of related experience;
- Excellent knowledge on Windows & MAC environment and applications
- Worked in a technical support position would be a benefit;
- Experience with Customer relationship management (CRM) systems
- Additional technical certification is advantage
How to Apply for HP Off Campus Hiring 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the HP Off Campus Hiring 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
HP Off Campus Hiring 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for HP Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the HP Off Campus Hiring 2023, you have to check the official site of HP or Fresheropenings.com
Does Fresheropenings.com provide HP Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides HP Off Campus Hiring 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the HP Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :