HSBC Internship 2023: Hiring For Interns | Apply Now
Table of Contents
HSBC Internship 2023: HSBC’s official career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about the HSBC Internship 2023, interested candidates may read this job post. They can then apply to the HSBC Recruitment 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this article.
We have provided the detailed information on HSBC Internship 2023, HSBC Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
Our GFOC are an integral part of Global Operations. Employees based there manage day-to-day customer transactions and processes for the global businesses. This may include transactions for our retail bank such as processing loans, credit cards, insurance and mortgage applications, opening new accounts, and managing customer enquiries through contact centers and digital platforms.Employees in the GFOC also run and manage operations for commercial bank customers. This includes processing credit applications, facilitating payments and managing the import and export transactions that enable customers to protect and grow their businesses through international trade.
HSBC Internship 2023 | More Details
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
|Job Location||Gurugram, Haryana|
Global Finance Operation Centre provides a variety of financial support services to business partners across the HSBC Group.
Canada OA Team requires an Intern – Finance Operations who will be taking care Period end accounting Process and Reporting team requirements to ensure timely production as per PLA. Role also includes establishing and maintaining the new accounting requirements besides maintaining effective relationship with various stakeholders.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join this team in the role Intern – Finance Operation, GSC’s. In this role, you will:
The processes involve accounting, reconciliation, consolidation & reporting work, requiring sound understanding of IFRS provisions. The role also envisages review, preparation and consolidation of financial statements. Professional would be an individual contributor and working on high end systems and various accounting software applications, to deliver accounting, reconciliation & reporting.
What you’ll do:
- Knowledge of consolidation of financial statement
- Responsible for preparation of various period end accounting journals during month and on month ends.
- Has strong technical understanding of accounting principles and demonstrated competence in their application.
- Review all the activities before submitting for approval and ensure quality.
- Responsible to prepare elimination matrix of all intra company transactions
- Responsible for chasing Inter-Company variances and clear the same within the timelines and publishing the commentary for the noted variances.
- Responsible for month end balance sheet reconciliation and signoff in Cadency
- Supporting HBCA Reporting team in preparation of FINREP/IFRS reporting schedules for monthly submissions.
- Acquire understanding and handle processes using process methodology as applicable
- Issues/Problems are investigated and resolved or escalated appropriately
- Achieve established Performance Level Agreements (PLA’s)
- Effective communication and build relationship with Business Partners
- Working within a fast moving and demanding environment with significant reporting changes and strict timelines.
- Liaise with In-country counterparts on report requirement and developing reports within the timelines agreed
- Ensure integrity and management of data submission
- Ensure compliance with HSBC standards and statutory requirements
What you will need to succeed in the role:
Qualification – CA Trainees or Industrial Trainees.
- Knowledge of Accounts & Finance and affinity for numbers
- Independent, able to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of analytical skills and ability to grasp complicated functions in short period of time and transfer knowledge appropriately
- Ability to manage customer relationship with multiple business partners
- Orientation towards Quality (Six Sigma/Lean methodology) and technical bent of mind
- High proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong time management skills and ability to work under pressure with challenging deadlines
- Self-motivated and good team player
What additional skills will be good to have?
- The Company reserves the right to change any terms and conditions related to employment, mentioned in the Offer Letter and the Rules and Regulations governing the conduct of the employee in the Company. Such change would be intimated by the Company through an internal communication to the employees at large.
- Right to work is required. Local employment rulings and restrictions will apply
How to Apply for HSBC Internship 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the HSBC Off Campus Drive 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
HSBC Internship 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for HSBC Off Campus Drive 2023?
To apply for the HSBC Internship 2023, you have to check the official site of HSBC or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide HSBC Recruitment 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides HSBC Hiring 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the HSBC Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :