India Post Recruitment 2019 for GDS | 9126 Posts| Apply Online
Table of Contents
India Post Recruitment 2019 for GDS : Applications are invited for the post of Gramin Dak Sevaks for 5486 Vacancies. The minimum educational qualification for this Post is 10th Pass. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for India post Office Recruitment through postal before the last date. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process for India Post Office Recruitment are given below.
India Post Office Recruitment for Gramin Dak Sevaks GDS):
|Gramin Dak Sevaks
|Up to Rs.14,500-Rs.35,480/-
|30 November 2019
Educational Qualification: Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th std with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India.
Compulsory knowledge of Local Language: The
candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th
standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the
State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th
Constitution of India.
Computer Knowledge: Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Govt/State Govt/Universities / Boards/ Private Institutions/ Organizations.
Knowledge of Cycling: Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. In case of a candidate having knowledge of riding a scooter or motorcycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling. The candidate has to submit a declaration to this effect.
Age Limit (As on 15.10.2019): 18 to 40 years.
Relaxation in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC & ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
- Branch Post Master(BPM)
- Assistant Branch Post Master(ABPM)
- Dak Sevak
State-wise vacancies: 5476 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh-2707 Posts
- Chhattisgarh-1799 Posts
- Telangana-970 Posts
- Maharashtra-3650 Posts
You May also Interested to Apply in Latest Post:
- HCL Interview Drive 2024 : Recruitment for Service Desk Associate | Any Graduate can Apply
- HCL Walkin Drive 2024 : Mass Hiring as Service Desk
- Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2024 : Mass Hiring for Freshers with upto 8 LPA Salary package
- ICICI Bank Recruitment 2024 for Probationary Officers | Any Graduate can Apply Online
- Google Internship Jobs 2024 : Hiring for Freshers as Software Engineering Intern
- IBM Recruitment 2024 : Hiring for Freshers as Procurement Professional
India Post Office Recruitment GDS – Selection Process:
- Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification.
- Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD and Women candidates)
Refer the Below Link to Get Best Book and Material for the Preparation of Campus Placement Test:
Important Dates to Remember:
- Registration & Fee Submission Start Date: 15 October 2019
- Registration & Fee Submission End Date: 14 November 2019
- Application online Submission Start Date: 22 October 2019
- Application online Submission End Date: 30 November 2019
How to apply India Post Recruitment for GDS:
All interested and eligible candidates apply for India Post Recruitment 2019 in online from 15 October 2019 to 30 November 2019.
Apply Link: Click here
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment. Subscribe our Telegram Channel and Join our WhatsApp Group To get Instant updates for All Recruitment.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply In other Company’s Freshers Openings Jobs: Click here
To Apply Latest Govt Jobs openings: Click here
To Apply in Latest Off Campus Jobs: Click here
To Apply in Latest B.Tech Jobs: Click here
To Apply in Latest Diploma Jobs: Click Here