HBC Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers As Trainee, Digital Operations
Table of Contents
HBC Off Campus Drive 2023: HBC’s official career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about the HBC Off Campus Drive 2023, interested candidates may read this job post. They can then apply to the HBC Recruitment 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this article.
We have provided the detailed information on HBC Off Campus Drive 2023, HBC Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
HBC is a holding company of investments and businesses at the intersection of technology, retail operations and real estate.
It is the majority owner of iconic ecommerce companies: Saks, a leading online destination for luxury fashion; The Bay, a Canadian ecommerce marketplace; and Saks OFF 5TH, a premier luxury off-price ecommerce company offering top brands at the best prices. These businesses were established as separate operating companies in 2021. HBC also wholly owns Hudson’s Bay, the operating company for Hudson’s Bay’s brick-and-mortar stores, as well as SFA, the entity that operates Saks Fifth Avenue’s physical locations, and O5, the operating company for Saks OFF 5TH stores.
HBC Off Campus Drive 2023 | More Details
|Job Role||TRAINEE, DIGITAL OPERATIONS|
|Salary||As per company standards|
|Job Location||BANGALORE, KARNATAKA|
What This Position Is All About:
Digital Item Lifecycle teams add thousands of new items onto the websites each week. The Associate for Item Setup is responsible for ensuring a superior customer shopping experience as a result of executing the online merchandising and product information strategy for multiple categories of business. The objectives will be met by ensuring category merchandising is reflective of the site merchandising strategy for assigned areas of business. The position will also be accountable for ensuring timely and accurate setup and production of all products and assortments.
Who You Are:
· Generates a variety of approaches to problem solving including and new and novel ideas
· Comfortable with change and challenging convention.
· Inspires others with their vision and sense of purpose
· Build Morale and spirit of the team, Shares wins and success.
You Also have:
· Ownership over designated categories of business with the goal of achieving all accuracy targets, maintaining/decreasing the NOS inventory and ensuring compliance with Go Live dates and Time to site SLAs for the respective areas.
· Ownership of product categorization to ensure all products are placed in all relevant categories on site to optimize selling
· Serve as the liaison between buyers, E-com team members, digital lifecycle teams, and studio teams on Item setup –related issues
· Responsible for Item setup, categorization and brand merchandising for multiple areas of business. Properly set up all new items, define where items should be assorted in appropriate web folders for optimal exposure, and ensure items publish on time. Responsible for delaying items that are not validated. Responsible for the resolution process for quality center defects as well as items not on site in the Warehouse. Identify process and/or system inefficiencies on a regular basis. Send items for select vendor approval
· Daily sign-off on web site publication; Ensuring a thorough quality assurance of designated categories of responsibility and any featured products
· Develop training materials and product guides as needed including thoroughly documenting all processes and procedures
· Partner with Site Operations on process efficiencies for optimal and improved refinement automation
As the Trainee, you will:
- · Bachelor’s degree
- · Understanding of retail ecommerce landscape
- · Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- · Excellent writing, speaking, and presentation skills
- · Candidates with 1 year experience in e-commerce, retail site merchandising preferred
How to Apply for HBC Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the HBC Off Campus Drive 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
HBC Off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for HBC Off Campus Drive 2023?
To apply for the HBC Recruitment 2023, you have to check the official site of HBC or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide HBC Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides HBC Hiring 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the HBC Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :