Johnson Electric Careers 2023: Hiring As Technician – Hardware Design
Table of Contents
Johnson Electric Careers 2023 : Johnson Electric career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about the Johnson Electric Careers 2023, interested candidates may read this job post. They can then apply to the Johnson Electric Off Campus Recruitment 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this article.
We have provided the detailed information on Johnson Electric Careers 2023, Johnson Electric Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
The Johnson Electric Group is the definite leader in micromotors, motion subsystems and actuators for automotive and industrial applications with expected global revenue of USD 3.4 billion in our current fiscal year. Founded in 1959, Johnson Electric has expanded to be a global force employing over 35,000 people in over 23 countries. We collaborate across businesses, divisions, and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. Join us and let us shape the future of Johnson Electric together.We are looking for an experienced Assembly technician to join our growing engineering tea
Johnson Electric Careers 2023 | More Details
|Company Name||Johnson Electric|
|Job Role||Technician – Hardware Design|
|Qualification||Diploma or bachelor’s degree in electrical|
|Batch||2022&2023 batch only.|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
- Expert in Assembling Fine pitch components, SMD and through hole packages.
- Familiar with process of planning and implementing strategies to deal with the end-of-life or declining functionality of components (PLM PART ATTRIBUTES).
- Perform complex and advanced assembly of products according to established specifications and instructions.
- Develop assembly procedures to promote production of quality products.
- Monitor the functioning of all equipment and report any problems or substandard condition to the supervisor.
- Ensure all logbooks are maintained according to standard operating procedures.
- Perform installation, repair, inspection, reassembly, replacing, refitting, and adjusting products as required.
- Order and stock materials and supplies to avoid materials shortages.
- Verify and validate the functionality of the design.
- Test and document hardware components.
- Co-ordinate on the equipment Calibration.
Diploma or bachelor’s degree in electrical and electronics/ electronics and communication or any related Engg fieldMinimum 2+ years of Experience in Assembly.
- Assembling Fine pitch (QFN, QFP, FPGA) component Experience preferred.
- Must be familiar with DFM and DFA
- Involved in BOM preparation, Component selection, Testing and board bring up activities.
- Ability to work independently as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- An exciting and very dynamic work environment
- A challenging, independent, and interesting role where you contribute to driving business success.
- Be part of a highly motivated team with a strong team spirit and an openness for flexible / agile working
How to Apply for Johnson Electric Careers 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Johnson Electric Careers 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
Johnson Electric Careers 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Johnson Electric Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Johnson Electric Careers 2023, you have to check the official site of Johnson Electric or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Johnson Electric Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Johnson Electric Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Johnson Electric Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :