KONE Off Campus Hiring 2023: Hiring As Junior Executive Maintenance
Table of Contents
KONE Off Campus Hiring 2023 : KONE’s official career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about the KONE Off Campus Hiring 2023, interested candidates may read this job post. They can then apply to the KONE Recruitment 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this article.
We have provided the detailed information on KONE Off Campus Drive 2023, KONE Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
At KONE, our mission is to improve the flow of urban life. As a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, KONE provides elevators, escalators and automatic building doors, as well as solutions for maintenance and modernization, which add value to the life cycle of any building.
Through more effective People Flow®, we make people’s journeys safe, convenient and reliable, in taller, smarter buildings. Together with our partners and customers around the world, we help cities to become better places to live in. In 2016, KONE had annual net sales of EUR 8.8 billion, and at the end of the year over 52,000 employees. KONE class B shares are listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. in Finland.
KONE Off Campus Hiring 2023 | More Details
|Job Role||Junior Executive Maintenance|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
What will you be doing?
Customer relationship management
- Responsible for customer satisfaction through quality of service and through regular, proactive, and precise on-site communication (callout ETA, job performed, etc)
- Responsible for accurate and real time back reporting of work performed (at the equipment level) in order to ensure the accuracy of e-Optimum and Customer Notification.
- Accountable for maintaining excellent relationships with the customers, the contact person and end-users presents on site, by applying the Ambassador attitude.
- Accountable for equipment safety and performance
- Accountable for managing the site environment during service operations
- Accountable for identifying site risk, and communicate them to the supervisor
- Accountable to take immediate action on site in case of high risk identification and to apply the escalation procedure
- Accountable for identifying “unplanned” service repairs based on the equipment needs, contacting the on-site contact person, get the approval if not covered by the contract, and perform them
- Accountable for the end-users and the site safety
- Accountable for the safe working environment
- Responsible for safe working practices and carrying out the operations according to maintenance instructions and safety instructions.
- Accountable for the execution of the service visits (planned maintenance, callouts and service repairs) respecting the schedule and time limit (callout), the quality standards, the time allocation and the processes
- Responsible for effectively planning the workload, in conjunction with the service supervisor
- Accountable for raising sales lead to the supervisor
- Accountable for very precise and timely back reporting of the work done according to the process
- Responsible for submitting time sheets based on the execution
- Responsible for managing the proximity stock (shelving, inventory, stock transfer, etc), identifying the spare need, requesting the spare to the supervisor.
- Responsible for keeping the service tooling, van, instruments, etc safe, maintained and in good condition
- Contributes to the ongoing improvement of the products, the methods and the safety by feedback to the PCM organisation and the supervisor
Leadership / People management
- Responsible for regular update of the supervisor on all relevant information
- Responsible for being familiar with all aspects of lift and associated technology and accountable for attending the proposed training
- May be required to give training/coaching to persons nominated by the supervisor
Are you the one?
- Min 3+ yrs of experience in maintenance with relevant education.
What do we offer?
- Career progression opportunities within a global organization.
- Total reward elements that engage and motivate our employees and help us make KONE a great place to work.
- Comprehensive learning and development programs covering a wide range of professional skills.
How to Apply for KONE Off Campus Hiring 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the KONE Off Campus Hiring 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
KONE Off Campus Hiring 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for KONE Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the KONE Off Campus Hiring 2023, you have to check the official site of KONE or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide KONE Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides KONE Off Campus Hiring 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the KONE Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :