KPMG Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024 | Hiring as Assistant Manager | Apply Today
Table of Contents
KPMG Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024: Recently, KPMG India posted a job opening for the position of Assistant Manager on its official website. Candidates can apply for this position if they have obtained their diploma and work experience. One should review the job description in the article in detail for that.
Candidates with a BBA, MBA, BCA, MCA, B.E., B.Tech, or M.Tech degree may apply. We have outlined the functions and responsibilities of the Assistant Manager role in this job posting, along with the location and salary range.
About the Company
KPMG multinational Limited (commonly referred to as KPMG) is a part of a multinational professional services network that also includes Ernst & Young (EY), Deloitte, and PwC. The initials “KPMG” stand for “Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler”.
Despite being headquartered in Amstelveen, the Netherlands, KPMG is a network of companies in 145 countries with about 265,000 employees, despite having its origins in London, England. Its three service categories are consulting services, tax services, and financial audit services. Additionally, it divides its tax and advisory services into many service categories. Over the past 10 years, the company’s worldwide network of affiliates has been the subject of legal disputes and regulatory actions.
KPMG Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024: More Details
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|Salary||Upto 16.9 LPA|
|Job Location||Mumbai, India|
Roles and responsibilitiesWorking as a member of the team your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Examine emerging market trends, tools, metrics, advances, and best practices in climate risk strategy
- Perform research on a range of climate related topics that affect the firm’s activities and develop market intelligence and sector knowledge
- Develop client’s capabilities on climate strategy, establish strategic impact priorities and action plans
- Make recommendations on implementation, operations, and adjustments for client programmes related to sustainability and climate
- Conduct research on climate focused topics as requested to assist KPMG onshore teams, providing analysis and recommendations
- Establish and manage the implementation of science-based targets, develop client’s capabilities to support data collection and reporting
- Supporting KPMG onshore teams on leading business development initiatives, including preparation of proposals and pitches to target clients
- Contributing to thought leadership and knowledge management to support practice development
- Actively supporting the practice development by building and managing the relationships and interacting with stakeholders across various KPMG member firms
- MBAs, Economists and Engineers from a leading Indian/International educational institution
- Education background in Climate Change, Natural Sciences, Energy, Environmental Engineering, or related fields (preferred but not mandatory)
- Prior Experience: Relevant climate risk, ESG and/or sustainability experience gained in global research and consulting firms and/or industry (preferred but not mandatory)
- Relevant certifications and working knowledge of key frameworks such as GRI, CDP, TCFD, GRESB, SASB, SBTI, DJSI, SDGs, NZGs, CSRD, NFRD, GARP SCR, CFA ESG etc.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas of work – net zero target setting, energy efficiency and decarbonization strategy, climate risk scenario modelling, scenario analysis, physical and transition risk mapping, risk integration, energy transition, scope 3 advisory, supply chain sustainability, circular economy; (demonstrated expertise in one or more topic areas a plus)
- Experience in performing or assessing quantification and calculations related to GHG emissions, inventory, assurance, reduction, and reporting engagements including scope 1, 2 and 3 emissions
- Experience in supply chain sustainability, supply chain risk, procurement, transformation, transparency, and other risk-based approaches for supply chain management
- Basic understanding of carbon accounting, baselining, markets, and trading; sustainable finance including financed emissions, and ESG focused investing
- Hands-on experience in climate strategy development & implementation, corporate sustainability strategy, and change management is desirable
How to Apply for KPMG Jobs India 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for KPMG Jobs India 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
KPMG Jobs India 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for KPMG Recruitment Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the KPMG Recruitment Drive 2023, you have to check KPMG official site or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide KPMG Recruitment Drive 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides KPMG Recruitment Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the KPMG Selection Process?
Ans: The KPMG Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.