Mastercard Recruitment 2023 : Hiring For Software Engineer In Test | Apply Now
Table of Contents
Mastercard Recruitment Off Campus 2023 : Mastercard’s official career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about the Mastercard off campus recruitment 2023, interested candidates may read this job post. They can then apply to the Mastercard Recruitment Off Campus 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this article.
We have provided the detailed information on Mastercard Off Campus Drive 2023, Mastercard Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Mastercard Recruitment 2023 | More Details
|Job Role||Software Engineer In Test|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech|
|Salary||As per company standards|
Experiences for Mastercard Recruitment 2023
- • At least four year degree in a related field (or certifications and comparable experience)
- • Experience in code development, code review, and construction and use of automation frameworks
- • Experience in building automation frameworks, acceptance and integration test automation scripts
- • Successfully developed high quality test strategies and text execution; recognized test environment preparation needs
- • Ability to analyze application logs and assist engineers by utilizing basic debugging techniques
- • Successfully led multiple test paths simultaneously
- • Successfully validated one or more application codebases via automation, for new feature functionality and regression testing
- • Experience in Agile testing methodologies and tools, unit and integration testing, and data virtualization tools
- • Basic understanding of validation techniques and Continuous Testing
- • Familiarity with UI automation frameworks, tools, and techniques to validate user interfaces (mobile, portal, web, etc.)
- • Able to mentor peers and guide less experienced Team members
Design an effective test automation suite for your SCRUM team to validate application functionality and performance based on refined acceptance criteria, using methodologies, tools, strategies, and standards based on best practices in Agile software testing and continuous integration and deployment.
- • Assist the Agile team in the continuous validation of web applications, system to system interfaces and complete software solutions
- • Design and develop test automation scenarios to validate system to system interfaces and complete software solutions (for API and UI tests)
- • Interact with business and development stakeholders to define test plans and schedules
- • Translate complex system requirements and specs into test requirements and testing methods
- • Identify and implement complex automation efforts, including refactoring of automation code where needed
- • Work closely with software engineers to build quality in, ensuring proper test and requirement coverage, configuration quality, monitoring, early performance testing
- • Generate test data for defined test cases, recognize test environment preparation needs, and execute existing test plans and report results
- • Participate in project-level reviews, walkthroughs and inspections, and conduct test reviews, including test plans, requirements, cases and automation coverage
- • Document performance test strategies and test plans, and execute performance validation
- • Collect quality metric data and communicate test status/risks to stakeholders
- • Work closely with developers to identify code defects or regressions
- • Closely adhere to quality standards and assist team members in validating application functionality through the implementation of test strategies, frameworks, tools, reports, etc.
- • Assist in planning and documenting test strategies and acceptance criteria based on customer needs
- • Participate in requirements review, story elaborations and testing activities
- • Design, code, and construct automation tests; escalate issues during testing
- • Provide automation tests for operations teams to use in Ci/Cd automated quality gates
- • Perform Exploratory testing as required
- • Raise process improvement opportunities
- • Act as first-review for project-level reviews, walkthroughs and inspections
- • Provide technical support and mentoring to junior team members
- • Perform demos of new product functionality to stakeholders
How to Apply for Mastercard Recruitment 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Mastercard Recruitment Off Campus 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
Mastercard Recruitment 2023 For Software Engineer In Test – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Mastercard Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Mastercard off campus drive 2023, you have to check the official site of Mastercard or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Mastercard Recruitment 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Mastercard Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Mastercard Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :