Myntra Recruitment 2023 For Data Analyst | BE Graduates
Table of Contents
Myntra Recruitment 2023: Myntra posted an announcement for off-campus hiring in 2023 for freshers for the post of Data Analyst for BE/ B.Tech graduates on Myntra’s official job website. Interested individuals can read this job posting to learn more about the Myntra Recruitment 2023. Using the registration link at the end of this post, they can then apply for the Myntra Recruitment 2023 For Data Analyst.
We have provided detailed information on Myntra Recruitment 2023, Myntra Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
Myntra is a one stop shop for all your fashion and lifestyle needs. Being India’s largest e-commerce store for fashion and lifestyle products, Myntra aims at providing a hassle free and enjoyable shopping experience to shoppers across the country with the widest range of brands and products on its portal. The brand is making a conscious effort to bring the power of fashion to shoppers with an array of the latest and trendiest products available in the country.
Myntra’s value proposition revolves around giving consumers the power and ease of purchasing fashion and lifestyle products online. Offerings such as the largest in-season product catalogue, 100% authentic products, cash on delivery and 30 day return policy make Myntra, the preferred shopping destination in the country. To make online shopping easier for you, a dedicated customer connect team is on standby to answer your queries 24×7.
Myntra understands its shoppers’ needs and caters to them with choice of apparel, accessories, cosmetics and footwear from over 500 leading Indian and international brands. Prominent brands include Adidas, Nike, Puma, Catwalk, Inc 5, United Colors of Benetton, FCUK, Timberland, Avirate, FabIndia and Biba to name a few. You can also shop from some recently introduced labels such as – Roadster, Sher Singh, Dressberry, Kook N Keech and ETC.
Myntra Recruitment 2023 | More Details
|Job Role||Data Analyst|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Team: Brand Accelerator
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Develop & maintain analytical model to estimate annual, monthly, weekly, daily performance metrics, returns,
other key metrics and monthly tracking of AOP vs actual performance.
• Monitor key OKR metrics for the team and seller dashboards
• Regular analysis and experimentation to find areas of improvement in current work flows, maintaining a highly
data backed approach.
• Pricing, marketing, operations analysis and prediction models creation for driving business impact
• Data visualization and reporting for easy consumption of all stakeholders.
• Drive report automation.
Qualifications & Experience
• B Tech/BE with 1-2 years of experience.
• Strong knowledge of SQL, Excel & Python/R. Any other Coding language is a plus
• Strong analytical mindset
• Problem solving skills – ability to break a problem down into smaller parts and develop a solutioning approach.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
How to Apply for Myntra Recruitment 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Myntra Recruitment 2023 by the following Registration link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
Myntra Recruitment 2023 For Data Analyst – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Myntra Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Myntra Recruitment 2023, you have to check the official site of Myntra or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Myntra Recruitment 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Myntra Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Myntra Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :