NetApp Off Campus Hiring 2023: Hiring As Tech Analyst
Table of Contents
NetApp Off Campus Hiring 2023 : NetApp’s official career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about the NetApp Off Campus Hiring 2023, interested candidates may read this job post. They can then apply to the NetApp Recruitment 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this article.
We have provided the detailed information on NetApp Off Campus Drive 2023, NetApp Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
We’re forward-thinking technology people with heart. We make our own rules, drive our own opportunities, and try to approach every challenge with fresh eyes. Of course, we can’t do it alone. We know when to ask for help, collaborate with others, and partner with smart people. We embrace diversity and openness because it’s in our DNA. We push limits and reward great ideas. What is your great idea?”At NetApp, we fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds and perspectives of all employees, customers, partners, and communities to foster a higher performing organization.” -George Kurian, CEO
NetApp Off Campus Hiring 2023 | More Details
|Job Role||Tech Analyst|
|Qualification||Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
The Support Account Manager (SAM) Technical Analyst combines strong relationship and technical competencies to deliver the highest level of service to internal and cross functional teams and the end customer, with the aim to realize the maximum value of their NetApp solution and minimize disruption to the customer’s operations.
The SAM Technical Analyst will collaborate with the lead SAM on the account by generating and analyzing reports, preparing customer facing review material, cross referencing best practice recommendations including interoperability matrix (IMT), and performing bug scrubs. Under the guidance of the lead SAM, many SAM Technical Analysts may be required to review reports and provide guidance and recommendations to end customers.
In partnership with the lead SAM and the account team, the Technical Analyst actively drives pre-emptive and preventative recommendations which are tailored to the customer’s business needs and technical environment, built on NetApp’s AutoSupport technology.
The SAM Technical Analyst role is critical to NetApp’s continued success to deepen the relationship with the customer, build their trust in our solutions and increase their loyalty.
- The SAM Technical Analyst’s work with NetApp customers and Account/Sales Teams, by providing expertise in the following areas:
- Responsible for generating, analyzing and reporting customer data from various enterprise sources.
- Provide informed strategic planning, storage support best practices and upgrade advice.
- Understands the customers’ environment and apply NetApp knowledge to improve the overall support experience.
- Maintain customer install base information in NetApp system of record up to date.
- As needed, partner with lead SAM to conduct regular operational service reviews and provide customer-tailored best practice recommendations
- Through a combination of expertise, analytics, tools and a deep understanding of customers’ operating environment, the SAM consults and provides deliverables aimed at mitigating risks and ensuring stability of the NetApp Solution.
- The SAM Technical Analyst influences customers to adopt best-practices by regular tracking of preventative remediation actions derived from recommendations
- Identify opportunities to improve and enhance technical analysis and representation of customer recommendations.
- Manage special projects as assigned by management to meet customer and cross-functional team needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work hour requirements dependent on customer time zone alignment.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint …)
- Proven ability to manage complex, high pressure situations, staying focused on the right priority and effectively handle time-management
- In-depth technical knowledge in Storage and/or Virtualization Technology or the ability to quickly acquire this knowledge. NCDA certification or ability to obtain a plus
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and processes and an understanding of how to apply these in a customer facing environment
- Understand technical risks and supportability parameters
- Able to influence and drive actions with customers (influence, negotiate), able to independently prepare and deliver SAM Service Review Meetings under the guidance of the lead SAM.
- Able to work as buddy for new hires, coach on standard job tasks
- Able to participate and contribute in cross-functional teams and subject matter expert teams
- Able to participate/contribute to initiatives and training to develop an areas of specialization
- 2-5 years of relevant experience is preferred.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field experience is required.
- Prior experience in a Support role would be desired.
How to Apply for NetApp Off Campus Hiring 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the NetApp Off Campus Hiring 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
NetApp Off Campus Hiring 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for NetApp Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the NetApp Off Campus Hiring 2023, you have to check the official site of NetApp or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide NetApp Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides NetApp Off Campus Hiring 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the NetApp Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :