NTT Careers Recruitment 2023: Hiring For Graduate Trainee Engineer
Table of Contents
NTT Careers Recruitment 2023 : NTT official career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about the NTT Careers Recruitment 2023, interested candidates may read this job post. They can then apply to the NTT Off Campus Drive 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this article.
We have provided the detailed information on NTT Careers Recruitment 2023, NTT Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
NTT is a leading global IT solutions and services organisation that brings together people, data and things to create a better and more sustainable future.In today’s ‘iNTTerconnected’ world, connections matter more now than ever. By bringing together talented people, world-class technology partners and emerging innovators, we help our clients solve some of the world’s most significant technological, business and societal challenges.With people at the heart of our success, NTT is committed to attracting and growing the best talent and providing an environment where everyone feels they can belong and their contribution matters
NTT Careers Recruitment 2023 | More Details
|Graduate Trainee Engineer
|Graduate Trainee Engineer
|As Per Company Standards
Working at NTT
The Graduate works under the guidance of a more senior professional colleagues. The primary responsibility of the Graduate is to assist with tasks relevant to the specific area or function.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Gain knowledge and experience in area of specialisation or function
- Acquire the relevant practical experience and knowledge of the service or solution offered by the specific area or function
- Provide general administrative to the specific area or function
- Coordinate meetings, logistics, filing and record keeping
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of reports and review system data for accuracy
- Identify errors or discrepancies they will investigate and correct or escalate them for resolution
- Provide support to clients in low complexity matters and maintain a log and/or list of all the queries
Knowledge, skills and attributes
- Attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to prioritise tasks and multitask
- Ability to professionally handle complaints, problems and issues, escalate resolutions and corrective actions
- Ability to deliver a quality service through their support offering
- Passion for continuous improvement
- Self-motivated and a passion to learn
- Ability to work in a team-orientated, collaborative environment
- Good planning, organizing and time management skills
- Analytical mind with an inclination for identifying issues and/or defects
- Knowledge and interest in the specific area or function
- Knowledge of tools and methodologies associated with the specific area or function
- Ability to apply theoretical knowledge in a practical manner
Academic qualifications and certifications:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant certification
- Relevant working experience is desirable but not essential
- Some experience dealing with internal and external stakeholders
How to Apply for NTT Careers Recruitment 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the NTT Careers Recruitment 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
NTT Careers Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for NTT Hiring 2023?
To apply for the NTT Careers Recruitment 2023, you have to check the official site of NTT or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide NTT Careers Recruitment 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides NTT Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the NTT Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :