PayPal Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer
Table of Contents
PayPal Off Campus Drive 2023: PayPal posted an announcement for off-campus hiring in 2023 for freshers for the post of MTS 2, Software Engineer for BE/ B.Tech Or Higher on PayPal’s official job website. Interested individuals can read this job posting to learn more about the PayPal Recruitment 2023. Using the registration link at the end of this post, they can then apply for the PayPal Off Campus Drive 2023.
We have provided detailed information on PayPal Recruitment 2023, PayPal Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
PayPal Off Campus Drive 2023 | More Details
|Job Role||MTS 2, Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech Or Higher|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
Job Description Summary:What do you need to know about the role:
We are looking for a customer focused, hands-on experienced backend engineer, responsible for designing, implementing and delivering state of the art payment solutions. In this role, you will be responsible for the overall development and implementation of back-end software applications. Your responsibilities will extend from designing system architecture to high-level programming, and systems integration.
The ideal candidate is an individual with advanced programming skills, experience with application development, and excellent troubleshooting skills. Business acumen, hands-on technology skills, positive work ethic and a collaborative mindset are key to the success of this role.
The prospective candidate will be an individual contributor working with various cross functional groups (business, product, analytics, user experience design and engineering) and will require admirable collaboration skills. The role would involve building features and capabilities on merchant products and payment platforms that would redefine how customers of PayPal pay and get paid.
Meet our team:
Our Team is called P2P Services team. We are a team of 20+ engineers who focus on 5-6 P2P areas like Send Money, Request Money, Contacts , Chat and Seller Profile. We are collaborative, always act as One Team and solve problems together working in Agile methodology.
Your way to impact:
You will have a huge personal and enterprise impact as a Technical leader who is working with all the stakeholders and building features and products and converting ideas into reality to delight our customers.
Your day to day:
- Demonstrate a customer centric mindset as part of day-day work.
- Ensure that the design and implementation adheres to defined specs and processes.
- Own end-to-end quality of deliverables during all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Understand technical designs by working within PayPal’s cross-functional technology team.
- Collaborate with core platform and infrastructure teams to satisfy the infrastructure needs for payments solutions.
- Collaborate between business, product and technology in the process of understanding the requirement and coming up with implementation options.
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage continuously changing business needs.
What do you need to bring:
· Strong JAVA backend programming skills
· Proficiency with JAVA and SpringBoot frameworks
· Experience with REST API’s, Unit Testing and build tools.
· Good understanding and hands on experience with databases such as MySQL/ Oracle etc.
· Rich object-oriented design and analysis skills.
· Excellent verbal communication skills.
· Good problem-solving skills. Attention to detail.
· Be a quick learner undaunted by complex systems.
· Take risks and thrive in an environment of constant change.
· Contributed to building the complete life cycle of transaction processing preferably in payments domain.
· Experience in refactoring existing code base and in understanding existing implementations to decide to refactor or rewrite.
· Exposure and participation in tech events, hackathons, contributions to open source, authoring of blogs and active participation in online tech forums is a plus.
How to Apply for PayPal Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the PayPal Off Campus Drive 2023 by the following Registration link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
PayPal Off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for PayPal Off Campus Drive 2023?
To apply for the PayPal Recruitment 2023, you have to check the official site of PayPal or Fresheropenings.com
Does Fresheropenings.com provide PayPal Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides PayPal Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the PayPal Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :