PwC India Recruitment 2023: Hiring For Associate | Apply Now
Table of Contents
PwC India Recruitment 2023 : PwC India official career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about the PwC India Recruitment 2023, interested candidates may read this job post. They can then apply to the PwC India Campus Recruitment 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this article.
We have provided the detailed information on PwC India Campus Recruitment 2023, PwC India Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 152 countries with over 328,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com.
PwC India Recruitment 2023 | More Details
|Company Name||PwC India|
|Qualification||Post Graduate Degree / MBA from a premier B School / Undergrad|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
Job Description & Summary
A career within Application and Emerging Technology services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients identify and prioritise emerging technologies that can help solve their business problems. We help clients design approaches to integrate new technologies, skills, and processes so they can get the most out of their technology investment and drive business results and innovation.Level: Associate and Senior AssociateLocation: PAN IndiaJob Description
- Work on FinTech engagements primarily focused on advisory and research
- Manage day-to-day operational activities which includes managing client deliverables, assisting ongoing engagements, preparing proposals, etc.
- Continually interact with the FinTech ecosystem and keep abreast with latest trends and developments and innovations in the space
- Use industry knowledge and secondary research to develop point of views, write thought-papers/articles/reports, etc.
- Engage with FinTech startups for prospective business opportunities
- Qualifications: – Undergrad from Top University (Engineering, Business Management, Economics or any similar field)- Post Graduate Degree / MBA from a premier B School
- Experience: 1-5 years of previous experience preferably in banking, consulting, venture capital, or consumer internet (FinTech is preferred) with preferably client facing experience
- Ability to conduct primary/secondary research and analyze data and trends to create insights and point of view
- Use industry knowledge, research and analytical skills to develop point of views on FinTech and allied sector
- Take ownerships of projects and deliver high quality output
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects concurrently
- Expertise in Microsoft (excel, ppt, word) and Google tools (forms and cloud/shared services)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Mandatory skill sets- fintech
How to Apply for PwC India Recruitment 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the PwC India Hiring 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
PwC India Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for PwC India Hiring 2023?
To apply for the PwC India Off Campus Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of PwC India or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide PwC India Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides PwC India Hiring 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the PwC India Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :