PWC Off Campus Hiring 2023 for Associate Web Developer | Apply Now
Table of Contents
PWC Off Campus Hiring 2023 : PWC’s official career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about the PWC Off Campus Hiring 2023, interested candidates may read this job post. They can then apply to the PWC Off Campus Hiring 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this article.
We have provided the detailed information on PWC Off Campus Drive 2023, PWC Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
In an increasingly complex world, we help intricate systems function, adapt and evolve so they can deliver sustained outcomes for communities and society – whether they are capital markets, tax systems or the economic systems within which business and society exist.
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve and affect people, business and societies around the world, there is a growing realisation that we will not be returning to the old normal. We have the opportunity to choose a new normal where economic and social progress are aligned.
Creating a common purpose will help to steer business through the next stage of evolution, as the systems upon which economies and societies depend are disrupted and evolve.
PWC Off Campus Hiring 2023 | More Details
|Job Role||Associate Web Developer|
|Salary||As per company standards|
Job Description & Summary
A career within Forensics Technology services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients protect their business in today’s evolving landscape by applying advanced and strategic approaches to information management. We focus on assisting organisations manage vast amounts of electronic data and navigate the legal and business processes demanded by critical events which includes litigation, regulatory requests and internal investigations.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
You will work on multiple concurrent and high profile projects and work alongside our
experienced rapid application solution development team. You’ll be asked to come up with
innovative solutions, research new products, tools and techniques, working independently
and as part of teams.
You will be using leading low code development platforms, such as Mendix and Microsoft
Power Platform, leveraging cloud services in Azure and GCP, and creating dashboards
using Tableau and PowerBI. We advise our clients on the right solution to solve their
business process challenges and take these forward and develop those into applications.
You will develop your network and build strong relationships with senior members of the
team. We will be investing in you to upskill, undergo training and further develop your
capabilities in using low code technology and designing technology solutions for clients. You
will also have opportunities and coaching on other non-technical aspects of development
such as requirements gathering and presentations. You will also work towards achieving
qualifications in low code, rapid application development.
As we look to harness cutting edge artificial intelligence, robotics and other emerging tech to
assist our clients, you’ll have the opportunity to research, design and implement these
technologies to solve real life issues.
If you love technology, are naturally inquisitive and enjoy solving problems using an
analytical mindset, we would be interested in talking to you. This position is based in
Kolkata, however candidates should also be prepared to travel as some of our projects may
require team members to work at other PwC offices and/or client sites across India or
● You’ll need to have a degree in a Technology related discipline e.g. Computer
Science, Software Engineering, Maths, Physics, or Artificial Intelligence, OR,
demonstrate that you have 1 year of relevant work experience
● Analytical mindset, with a good knowledge of computing fundamentals.
● Ability to solve problems independently.
● Knowledge and experience with data query or programming languages, such as
SQL, C#, Java and/or Python.
● Strong logical reasoning, attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
● Confident in conveying complex concepts in simple terms.
● Excellent written , oral and presentation skills.
Desirable (although not essential):
● Working experience of creating applications using one or more low development
platforms e.g. Mendix, Power Platform or Appian.
● Skills to draw out user stories from clients and map these to process diagrams and
● Any experience or involvement of developing a web application using full stack
● Experience of leveraging cloud based services e.g. MS Azure, Google Cloud
Platform (GCP) or Amazon Web Services (AWS).
● Any relevant low code or general development certification.
How to Apply for PWC Off Campus Hiring 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the PWC Off Campus Hiring 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
PWC Off Campus Hiring 2023 For Freshers – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for PWC Off Campus Drive 2023?
To apply for the PWC Off Campus Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of PWC or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide PWC Off Campus Hiring 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides PWC Off Campus Hiring 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the PWC Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :