QAD Off Campus Recruitment 2023: Hiring As Associate Technical Analyst | Apply Now
Table of Contents
QAD Off Campus Recruitment 2023 : QAD’s official career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about the QAD Recruitment 2023, interested candidates may read this job post. They can then apply to the QAD Off Campus Recruitment 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this article.
We have provided the detailed information on QAD Off Campus Recruitment 2023, QAD Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
QAD is building a world-class SaaS company, and we are growing. We are looking for talented individuals who want to join us on our mission to help solve relevant real-world problems in manufacturing and the supply chain.
We are a virtual first company and your primary work experience will be virtual / working from your home. Occasional travel to a physical office may be required to enhance working relationships, collaboration, design, strategy and alignment.
QAD Inc. is a leading provider of adaptive, cloud-based enterprise software and services for global manufacturing companies. Global manufacturers face ever-increasing disruption caused by technology-driven innovation and changing consumer preferences. In order to survive and thrive, manufacturers must be able to innovate and change business models at unprecedented rates of speed. QAD calls these companies Adaptive Manufacturing Enterprises. QAD solutions help customers in the automotive, life sciences, packaging, consumer products, food and beverage, high tech and industrial manufacturing industries rapidly adapt to change and innovate for competitive advantage.
QAD Off Campus Recruitment 2023 | More Details
|Job Role||Associate Technical Analyst|
|Salary||As per company standards|
- Education: BE/ B Tech/ MCA
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of relevant Progress and QAD Products Technical experience for global customers
- Linux skills are a must. Should be well versed with RDBMS concepts and should be comfortable performing Progress DBA tasks as well as QAD products installation, configuration, administration and technical troubleshooting.
- Good Analytical & Technical skills and ability to continually learn new products and technologies.
- Good knowledge of technical concepts and how systems are delivered & supported. Understanding of ITIL
What You’ll Do:
- Provisioning and delivery of services requested by Cloud and On Premise customers and in ensuring smooth conduct of Cloud Operations.
- installing, configuring, maintaining and upgrading QAD, QAD Divisional and third party/partner products on QAD Cloud. Non-Production environments and delivers services requested by Cloud customers.
- Well conversant with all established processes and procedures of the Cloud Service Management System and is expected to be compliant with ISO 20000, ISO 27000 and any other standards that Cloud Operations is certified against.
- Production Monitoring
- Non-Production Monitoring
- Special/manual monitoring ,if any
Incident Management & Problem Management
- Working on assigned incidents and resolving them as per defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Root cause analysis of low APA% instances and low to medium complexity issues that are recurring in nature. Employs DMAIC approach to problem solving
- Liaise with the different forums and teams within QAD effectively and also start contributing to the forums. Certification in QAD’s product as required.
- Documenting in detail, all analysis and correspondences throughout the issue resolution process; provides pro-active status updates to customers.
- Service desk routing, which includes Web-Monitoring and ACD
Change Management & Release/Deployment Management
- Creating RFC (maintenance window) documents for the installation/upgrade activities in strict compliance with document procedures and work towards securing approval for execution of the RFC tasks.
- Executing the approved RFC’s on Cloud customer environments if the requisite certification level has been achieved.
- Work towards building certification levels to perform install/upgrades of QAD/QAD Divisional and partner products.
Service Requests Management:
- Perform database refreshes and other DBA tasks
- User administration, Printer Management, Batch Management
- Other Cloud environment tasks/activities as assigned
- Begin developing performance SME skills and perform basic performance analysis
- Kbase article creation , report creation & work instruction creation/modification
- Your health and well being are important to us at QAD. We provide programs that help you strike a healthy work-life balance.
- Opportunity to join a growing business, launching into its next phase of expansion and transformation.
- Collaborative culture of smart and hard-working people who support one another to get the job done.
- An atmosphere of growth and opportunity, where idea-sharing is always prioritized over level or hierarchy.
- Compensation packages based on experience and desired skill set
How to Apply for QAD Off Campus Recruitment 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the QAD Off Campus Recruitment 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
QAD Off Campus Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for QAD Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the QAD Off Campus Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of QAD or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide QAD Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides QAD Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the QAD Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :