RBI Recruitment for Freshers 2023 : Salary – 77,208 Per Monthly Package | RBI Hiring 2023 | Registration Link Available
Table of Contents
RBI Recruitment for Freshers 2023 : RBI announce Recruitment for Any Degree Graduate Candidates through its Official Portal. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about RBI Hiring 2023 and Apply to the RBI Recruitment 2023 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about RBI Exam date 2023, RBI Eligibility Criteria and RBI Recruitment Pattern 2023 are discussed below.
About Company : The Reserve Bank of India, chiefly known as RBI, is India’s central bank and regulatory body responsible for regulation of the Indian banking system. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Finance, Government of India. It is responsible for the control, issue and maintaining supply of the Indian rupee.
The Reserve Bank of India, chiefly known as RBI, is India’s central bank and regulatory body responsible for regulation of the Indian banking system. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Finance, Government of India. It is responsible for the control, issue and maintaining supply of the Indian rupee. It also manages the country’s main payment systems and works to promote its economic development.
Join Telegram for All Top MNCs Jobs Updates
Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran (BRBNM) is a specialised division of RBI through which it prints and mints Indian currency notes (INR) in four of its currency printing presses located in Nashik (Maharashtra; Western India), Dewas (Madhya Pradesh; Central India), Mysore (Karnataka; Southern India) and Salboni (West Bengal; Eastern India).
RBI Recruitment for Freshers 2023 Details :
|Job Role||Officer in Grade B (DR)- General, DEPR, DSIM|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Application Date||9 May 2023|
|Last Date||9 June 2023|
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Jobs Notification
RBI Recruitment for Freshers 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General):
- A minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree as well as in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th Standard examinations.
- The minimum qualifying percentage or an equivalent grade for the Bachelor’s degree will be in aggregate for all semesters/years
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR:
- A Master’s Degree in Economics (or any other master’s degree where “Economics” is the principal constituent* of the curriculum/syllabus, namely MA / MSc in Quantitative Economics, Mathematical Economics, Financial Economics, Business Economics, Agricultural Economics, Industrial Economics) OR
- A Master’s Degree in Finance (or any other master’s degree where “Finance” is the principal constituent* of the curriculum / syllabus, namely MA / MSc in Quantitative Finance, Mathematical Finance, Quantitative Techniques, International Finance, Business Finance, Banking and Trade Finance, International and Trade Finance, Project and Infrastructure Finance, Agri Business Finance) OR
- PGDM / MBA with specialization# in Economics / Finance.
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM:
- A Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics/ Applied Statistics & Informatics with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years; OR
- Master’s Degree in Mathematics with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years and one year post graduate diploma in Statistics or related subjects from an Institute of repute; OR
- M. Stat. Degree of Indian Statistical Institute with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate of all semesters / years; OR
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) jointly offered by ISI Kolkata, IIT Kharagpur and IIM Calcutta with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years.
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General): 222 posts
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR: 38 posts
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM: 31 posts
RBI Grade B 2023- Selection Process:
Selection will be made through online examinations in Phase-I, Phase-II, Phase-III and interview.
- For GEN/OBC/EWSs – Rs.850/- (Application fee including intimation charges)
- For SC/ST/PwBD – Rs. 100 (Intimation Charges only)
Payment Mode: Only through online
How to apply for RBI Recruitment 2023 for Freshers ?
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for RBI Hiring 2023 online by registering themselves through the link given below on or before Last Date.
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply
- Online registration of application & payment of fees/intimation charge: 9 May 2023 to 9 June 2023 (till 06.00 PM)
- Gr B (DR)- General
Phase-I – Online Examination:9 July 2023
Phase-II – Paper I, II & III Online Examination: 30 July 2023
- Gr B (DR)- DEPR
Phase I – Paper – I – Online Examination:16 July 2023
Phase II – Paper – II & III Online/Written Examination: 2 September 2023
- Gr B (DR)- DSIM
Phase I – Paper – I – Online Examination:16 July 2023
Phase II – Paper – II & III Online/Written Examination: 19. August 2023
RBI Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for RBI Hiring 2023?
To apply for the RBI Recruitment 2023, you have to check the official site of RBI or https://fresheropenings.com/
Does Fresheropenings.com provide RBI Recruitment 2023 for Freshers ?
Yes, Fresheropenings.com provides RBI Hiring 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the RBI Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!