Securonix Off Campus Hiring 2023: Hiring As Associate SDET Engineer
Table of Contents
Securonix Off Campus Hiring 2023 : Securonix’s official career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about the Securonix Off Campus Hiring 2023, interested candidates may read this job post. They can then apply to the Securonix Recruitment 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this article.
We have provided the detailed information on Securonix Off Campus Drive 2023, Securonix Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
Securonix provides the Next-Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of the largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyber-attacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud. Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behaviour Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
Securonix Off Campus Hiring 2023 | More Details
|Associate SDET Engineer
|As Per Company Standards
We are looking for a team member who is passionate about Product Testing/Automation, has a strong interest in cyber security and data protection, and wants to join our collaborative team as a SDET to help drive the high quality of our consumer product family.
About the Role:
- You will work closely with the development teams to create manual and automated test strategies.
- You will review product requirements, specifications and technical design documents and provide accurate feedback to ensure that software is written in a testable and supportable fashion.
- You will define detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases which are streamlined for automation and manual validation.
- Drawing on your creative nature, you will drive the existing automation frameworks forward to benefit automation across multiple products and may be asked to create new frameworks depending on need.
- You will write Test Automation code to efficiently validate our consumer product set from a functional, scale, performance, and security perspective.
- You will propose and create innovative solutions to automating software testing in a performant and scalable fashion.
- You will use your experience in agile development/testing practices, and risk-based testing to ensure efficient release testing.
- You will be estimating, prioritizing, planning, and coordinating automation activities.
- You will need to identify and document product defects that you find and work closely with the development team to help them resolve the defects.
- You will write automated regression tests to ensure that defects to not reoccur.
- We will help you stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- We will ask you to help optimize the software testing process and procedures to make them more efficient.
- You have experience in a Software Quality Engineer role for at least 1 to 2 years.
- UI , API and Backend Automation experience (Selenium/Cypress/Karate/RestAssured)
- Anything above that get you an enthusiastic high-five and bonus points for having experience in the computer security industry and product based company.
- Good to have knowledge on Python.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Hands-on experience in Unix flavours of operating systems (RHEL, CentOS etc)
- Working experience in cloud based product deployment and microservice based architecture
- Working experience in Hadoop eco system (Kafka, Hive, HBase, Solr, Snowflakes, Spark etc) would be an added advantage.
As a full-time employee with Securonix, you will be eligible for the following employee benefits:
- Health Insurance with a total sum insured is INR 5,00,000
- Coverage: Self, Spouse, 2 kids, Dependent parents, or parents-in-law
- Personal Accident with total sum insured is INR 10,00,000
- Term Life Insurance with a sum assured for employees is 5 times fixed base pay is covered.
How to Apply for Securonix Off Campus Hiring 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Securonix Off Campus Hiring 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
Securonix Off Campus Hiring 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Securonix Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Securonix Off Campus Hiring 2023, you have to check the official site of Securonix or Fresheropenings.com
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Securonix Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Securonix Off Campus Hiring 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Securonix Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :