Siemens Healthcare Recruitment 2023: Hiring As Onsite & Floor Assembly Technician
Table of Contents
Siemens Healthcare Recruitment 2023 : Siemens Healthcare official career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about the Siemens Healthcare Recruitment 2023, interested candidates may read this job post. They can then apply to the Siemens Healthcare Off Campus Recruitment 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this article.
We have provided the detailed information on Siemens Healthcare Off Campus Recruitment 2023, Siemens Healthcare Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
At Siemens Healthineers India, our purpose is to enable healthcare providers to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, and improving patient experience, all enabled by digitalizing healthcare.
An estimated five million patients globally everyday benefit from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
We are a leading medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents globally. With more than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries, we will continue to innovate and shape the future of healthcare.
Siemens Healthcare Recruitment 2023 | More Details
|Onsite & Floor Assembly Technician
|As Per Company Standards
The employee requires educational qualifications and skills/work experience as mentioned below.
1 Diploma in Mechanical / Electronics or Electrical Engineering
2 Work experience: 1~2 years.
3 Knowledge of SCM process – Manufacturing
4 Experience in assembly and testing of X-ray systems with basic know how of X-ray technology is preferable.
5 Should be familiar with medical standards like IS 7620-1, IEC 60601-1 and Quality Management System (ISO 9001) & ISO 13485.
6 Good PC skills, knowledge of the Office programs like Word, Excel, Outlook
7 knowledge of radiation and health protection, safety and ESD
8 Knowledge on LEAN, Continuous Improvement Process and 5S
1. Manufacturing of X-Ray products as per forecast.
2. Performs a set of qualified assembly operations, which includes all electronic, electro-mechanic and mechanic assemblies or sub-assemblies as per specific work instructions.
3. Constantly monitors availability of parts, tools and machines needed to complete product in the relevant subsequent steps of the overall assembly process.
4. Implementation of all necessary tasks in accordance with the applicable regulations such as safety Guidelines, ESD and radiation protection guidelines.
5. Uses specific equipment and/or a range of specialized tools and machines, and maintains functionality
6. Create and Maintain the Device History record of each system.
7. Resolves problems observed during manufacturing and assists process planning during root cause analysis of the problem.
8. Active Contribution to the continuous improvement process in production.
9. Support to Process Planning in verification and validation process
How to Apply for Siemens Healthcare Recruitment 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Siemens Healthcare Recruitment 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
Siemens Healthcare Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Siemens Healthcare Hiring 2023?
To apply for the Siemens Healthcare Off Campus Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of Siemens Healthcare or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Siemens Healthcare Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Siemens Healthcare Hiring 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Siemens Healthcare Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :