Siemens Hiring: Siemens schedule to hire Software Developer for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Gurugram. The details for Siemens hiring process are provided below.
Table of Contents
Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad.
|Company Name:||Siemens India|
|Job Role:||Software Developer|
|Experience:||0 – 2 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
Primarily responsible for the development and delivery of parts of software component(s) in projects based on the software design.
- Development on differentiated tasks by translating the software design into code in accordance with partners’ quality requirements.
- Analyze software requirements and software functional specification.
- Implement and document assigned part of component / work product based on project schedule.
- Write code/test code for part of software component/ work product. Unit test the implemented solutions.
- Investigate and fix software defects found by test / review team to ensure product quality.
- Ensure quality of the developed part of component(s) / work product(s) (conformance with development process) and its technical delivery.
- Submit the work products into the software configuration management.
- Perform regular internal technical coordination / review to ensure risk identification and to support the initiation of risk mitigation by Project Manager and all relevant project stakeholders.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
Required Skills and Experience:
- B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical).
- 0 to 2 years of Project experience preferably in Real time applications
- You need to have experience in web development using Typescript, Angular4+, HTML5 and CSS3, Spring boot, Spring Cloud, Java and AWS
- Exposure to CI/CD tools, Code Analysis, and Test automation is preferred
- You need to have understanding of handling NFRs
- You need to have knowledge of software engineering process.
Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Recruitment 2021, they may apply for Recruitment 2021 by clicking on this link
Apply Link: Click here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :