Thomson Reuters Careers 2023: Hiring For Product Support Associate
Table of Contents
Thomson Reuters Careers 2023 : Thomson Reuters career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about the Thomson Reuters Careers 2023, interested candidates may read this job post. They can then apply to the Thomson Reuters Off Campus Recruitment 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this article.
We have provided the detailed information on Thomson Reuters Careers 2023, Thomson Reuters Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
Thomson Reuters Careers 2023 | More Details
|Company Name||Thomson Reuters|
|Job Role||Product Support Associate|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana|
- Shift time : 1PM to 10 PM IST and 9 PM to 6AM IST
- Hybrid work: 2 days a week from office
- Free transportation via cab and shuttle
Take below SQL quiz if interested for the role : https://hr.gs/tr
- Provide product support to customers via phone, email and/or chat leveraging internal resources in a
- timely manner across a wide range of ONESOURCE Products
- Work on cases/tickets according to established departmental practices
- Document all interactions following standard operating procedures
- Collaborate with other support teams involving integration between ONESOURCE products
- Improve the quality of the customer experience on a daily basis
- Assist other Support teams based on need and availability
- Participate in training projects and deliver on-demand coaching
- Other duties as assigned
Technical /Professional Skills & Competencies:
- Previous support experience with an emphasis on providing excellent service in a customer care role
- (1 – 2 years)
- Demonstration of critical thinking skills
- Excellent follow through, attention to detail and able to adhere to a set deadline
- Knowledge and proficiency using Microsoft Excel, Adobe, SalesForce, and tax preparation software
- Strong initiative and ability to self-manage
- Demonstrate customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate good time management skills
- Ability to work with changing priorities and deadlines
- Good teamwork skills
- Apply knowledge quickly
- Ability to work varying shifts
- Support experience with an emphasis on providing excellent service in a customer care role
- analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- excellent communication skills to face clients (phone , email and chat)
- Awareness of programming concepts and database usage, (SQL Language must)
- Familiarity with Internet-based applications
- Web-based software platforms
- Microsoft suite
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science, Information Technology
How to Apply for Thomson Reuters Careers 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Thomson Reuters Careers 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
Thomson Reuters Careers 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Thomson Reuters Careers 2023, you have to check the official site of Thomson Reuters or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Thomson Reuters Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :