United Airlines Off Campus Drive 2023: Hiring As Freshers Associate Engineer
Table of Contents
United Airlines Off Campus Drive 2023: United Airlines posted an announcement for off-campus hiring in 2023 for freshers for the post of Associate Engineer for BE/ B.Tech Or Higher on United Airlines’s official job website. Interested individuals can read this job posting to learn more about the United Airlines Recruitment 2023. Using the registration link at the end of this post, they can then apply for the United Airlines Off Campus Drive 2023.
We have provided detailed information on United Airlines Recruitment 2023, United Airlines Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
United’s Digital Technology team designs, develops, and maintains massively scaling technology solutions brought to life with innovative architectures, data analytics, and digital solutions.
Our Values: At United Airlines, we believe that inclusion propels innovation and is the foundation of all that we do. Our Shared Purpose: “Connecting people. Uniting the world.” drives us to be the best airline for our employees, customers, and everyone we serve, and we can only do that with a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. Our team spans the globe and is made up of diverse individuals all working together with cutting-edge technology to build the best airline in the history of aviation.
With multiple employee-run “Business Resource Group” communities and world-class benefits like health insurance, parental leave, and space available travel, United is truly a one-of-a-kind place to work that will make you feel welcome and accepted. Come join our team and help us make a positive impact on the world.
United Airlines Off Campus Drive 2023 | More Details
|Company Name||United Airlines|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering – Aerospace, Mechanical, Electrical|
|Batch||2022, 2023 Pass outs|
|Experience||0-1 years entry level|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering – Aerospace, Mechanical, Electrical
- 0-1 years entry level
- University graduate
- Strong written/oral communication skills
- Data focused
- Able to work in a team environment
- Project management
- Analytical skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in India for any employer without sponsorship
- Must be fluent in English and Hindi (written and spoken)
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering – AME certification from a reputable institution
Job overview and responsibilities
As an Associate Engineer at United you will be challenged to provide support for a wide range of aircraft systems, maintenance programs, engines as well as operational engineering functions. You must be able to understand, analyze and seek solutions to the design, operation, maintenance, performance or repair of aircraft and their components. You should also be able to logically approach problem solving, define an aircraft maintenance program or configurations and ensure a safe and legal operation. You will also evaluate the benefits of the cost impact of projects that can be added to the aircraft. You will be responsible for working with both internal and external customers on technical issues, work scope recommendations and failure investigations. Your project work will increase in complexity as you gain critical experience in aircraft programs. You could work in a variety of engineering departments based on current needs.
- Review Service Bulletins (SBs) from airframe manufacture or component manufacture for effectivity to United Fleet
- Develops solutions and implementation plans, project justification, cost/benefit analysis, and overall management of project implementation which can include obtaining FAA approvals and coordinate warranty recovery on SBs that are applicable
- Proactive in communications and engagement with domestic engineering team members to ensure daily work assignments are on track and in allignment with goals
- Organize and manage the priorities for assigned responsibilities and accomplish the work process to meet all deliverable for projects both on line and base aircraft as well as maintenance program changes and technical specification revisions
- Coordinate work with other operational groups to ensure airworthiness, safety, regulatory compliance, operational reliability and operational efficiency
- Development and training through virtual, onsite sessions and independent learning modules
This position is offered on local terms and conditions. Expatriate assignments and sponsorship for employment visas, even on a time-limited visa status, will not be awarded.
How to Apply for United Airlines Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the United Airlines Off Campus Drive 2023 by the following Registration link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
United Airlines Off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for United Airlines Off Campus Drive 2023?
To apply for the United Airlines Recruitment 2023, you have to check the official site of United Airlines or Fresheropenings.com
Does Fresheropenings.com provide United Airlines Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides United Airlines Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the United Airlines Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :