Xiaomi Internship Recruitment 2023: Hiring For Performance testing – Intern
Table of Contents
Xiaomi Internship Recruitment 2023: Xiaomi’s official career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about the Xiaomi Internship Recruitment 2023, interested candidates may read this job post. They can then apply to the Xiaomi Recruitment 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this article.
We have provided the detailed information on Xiaomi Internship Recruitment 2023, Xiaomi Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
Xiaomi’s got talent! Friendly competitions let the Mi team show off their athletic prowess in bask- etball, swimming, badminton and more. Our annual “Mi Idol” has also uncovered plenty of star potential.
We are incredibly flat, open, and innovative. No never-ending meetings. No lengthy processes. We provide a friendly and collaborative environment where creativity is encouraged to flourish.
“Just for fans” – that’s our belief. Our hardcore Mi fans lead every step of the way. In fact, many Xiaomi employees were first Mi fans before joining the team. As a team, we share the same relentless pursuit of perfection, constantly refining and enhancing our products to create the best user experience possible. We are also fearless in testing new ideas and pushing our own boundaries. Our dedication and belief in innovation, together with the support of Mi fans, are the driving forces behind our unique Mi products.
Xiaomi Internship Recruitment 2023 | More Details
|Job Role||Performance testing – Intern|
|Qualification||B Tech Preferred|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
|Job Location||Bangalore, India|
Performance Testing Job Responsibilities:
You will be predominantly responsible for Performance testing of smart phones / TV’s.
Performance Testing Job Duties:
· Executing test plans for Performance Test cases
· Setting up test environments.
· Comprehensively documenting test results of both Test & competitor devices .
· Conception and implementation of development tests based on user feedback reproducible issues.
· Evaluating and analysing the performance test results & also analysing the Bug Report & logs
· Finding the bugs ,raising and following the bug life cycle through JIRA
· Providing feedback on product usability and serviceability.
· Deriving and implementing further development and optimization in Automation case development.
· Closely cooperate with Beta user feedback & External user feedback in Android Performance module and take necessary action.
· Providing technical assistance when needed in Android Technology.
Desired Candidate Profile:
· Basic knowledge of testing concepts, SDLC, STLC, and Bug life cycle.
· Must have a good understanding of Android, mobile functionality, and basic principles of HW module.
· Good to have a basic understanding of ADB commands, in Android.
· Basic knowledge of bug life cycle, defect tracking systems like Jira, and test rail.
· Basic knowledge in Android Python, ADB commands and Ubuntu knowledge will be an added advantage
· Must have good communication skills and be willing to learn new technology
Qualification – B Tech Preferred
Experience – 0 to 1 year
Skills – Testing, Basic Programming Knowledge
Full time or Part time – Intern
Travel – No
How to Apply for Xiaomi Internship Recruitment 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Xiaomi Off Campus Drive 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
Xiaomi Internship Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Xiaomi Off Campus Drive 2023?
To apply for the Xiaomi Internship 2023, you have to check the official site of Xiaomi or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Xiaomi Recruitment 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Xiaomi Hiring 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Xiaomi Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :